Im Out ✌️

I could hear Angel playing from outside the front door. He must be playing with his dinosaurs with all that roaring he's doing. Using my key I pushed the door open.

"I'm home!" I called out just to hear little feet running towards me. Angel came running into the room yelling at the top of his lungs. I scooped him up and held him tight to me.

"Hi Angel!" he giggled and hugged me tighter. "Did you have fun with Grandma today?"

"Yes! We watched Batman after lunch and I got to play Dinosaur!"

I gave a small laugh. He watched batman on a daily basis.

Just then my mom walked in.

"Hi Jenni, did you find a job."

"Yeah, actually I did this time."

"Well come on, you can tell me about it over dinner."

I nodded and carried Angel to my room where I dropped my bag on my bed and kicked my shoes off.

"C'mon, let's go wash our hands." We walked into the connected bathroom and washed our hands together before heading back down the stairs to the dining room.

We sat down and I began to make my son a small serving of the chicken and broccoli my mom had cooked. Once we sat down we began to eat while Angel, my father, and brother conversed with each other talking about superheroes and music.

That's when everything came all together. Chris is Chris Motionless from Motionless In White. How did I not notice this before? Bree never shuts up about them!

I gasped in surprise at my realization and my brother and mom looked at me confused.

"What is it Jenni?"

"Nothing."

"Okay so tell me about this job."

"Well it will require Angel and I to move around a lot."

"Where will you two stay?"

"With my boss and his coworkers. They already gave us our own space, I just have to call in tomorrow to get the meeting place and the schedule."

"Wait, so what will you be doing?"

"Selling merchandise at concerts..."

My brother choked on his chicken at my answer and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're a merch girl? For who?!"

"Motionless In White."

"No Way!" he reached across the table and gave me a high five. Sometimes I wonder if he's really the older sibling.

"I don't think I want you taking this job."

"Why not?"

"You've got Angel to think about! How will you protect him during these concerts?!"

"Mom, Angel and I will be behind a booth in the front of every venue. Not inside in the middle of mosh pits."

"No, I don't like it."

"Daniella, it's what she wants, let her go. You always want her to take responsibility as a teenage mother and now she is and you're telling her no. She isn't going to work in some kind of office, she's got to much energy for that."

"Plus I'll be paid big time for this mom, please."

"I still say no Jennifer."

"That's fine, not like I ever listen to you anyways."