Good Madafacking Morning

Jenni's POV
Waking up the next morning I found myself completely alone in bed. I laid there for awhile just scrolling through twitter, retweeting and favoriting different tweets. I kept going until I got to one Chris posted last night.

"Great time with the crew, got to listen to my girlfriend sing our son and me to sleep last night. Might get her to perform next show!" 

I smiled and quietly giggled a bit at the different replies from fans. No one outside of the band members and a few techs knew we were together. I laughed at one girl's reply.
"OMG! I thought she might be your girlfriend! I saw you and her with a little boy walking to the bus a few shows ago!"

I got up after putting my phone down and walked to the kitchenette of the bus to find Chris standing there making pancakes. And might I say, he looked mighty fine standing there in pajamas cooking.

Slowly, I crept up behind him until I was standing close enough to wrap my arms around him. I had my arms securely around his waist when I felt him jump and then I began speaking. "Good morning babe."

"Good morning you gorgeous sleep monster. Want some breakfast?"

"Mmmm, please?"

"Coming right up." I could hear the smile in his voice as my head laid across his back.

"Where is everyone?"

"Well, they were all up pretty early this morning including Angel, so they all ate and went out for the day. They also thought we needed some alone time." I looked up as I felt him turn to wink at me.

I gasped in surprise. "Chris!"

"Yes?"

"You must put some real trust in me!"

He looked confused as he stared into my eyes.

"Your eyebrows, you didn't try to put them on before I got up this morning."

He chuckled quietly as he took the last pancake out the pan. "No, I figured you know me so well already, and I've seen you without all of your make-up so why can't you see me?"

I laughed, "thank you for letting me see you in your natural state." I smiled and gave him a kiss as he turned and set the  plates of pancakes down.

"Bon Appetite" he smirked as he lightly pushed me into a seat.

"Hey! Don't be rough with me!" I laughed as he sat next to me.

"Then maybe you shouldn't get in the way of me and my pancakes."

"Pssssssh, all you had to say was you were hungry."

"Yeah, yeah. Eat up girly."

I laughed as I began eating. By the time I was on my last bite I couldn't stop moaning. "My god, these pancakes are the best I've ever had."

"That won't be the only 'best you've ever had'." Chris mumbled.

I poked him with a laugh letting him know I heard his dirty innuendo.

As I was setting my plate and fork into the sink there came a banging from the door. With a scrunched up face I walked to the door to answer it.

What I was faced with, is a horror I hoped I would never have to see.