Paybacks A Bitch

"So Jenny, is Angel's dad still around?" Chris' mom continued the questioning after Angel went to play in the pool with Chris.

"Well recently he's been trying but, I refuse to let him. He does certain things I just don't want Angel around."

"But you're okay with your son being around a band that drinks and has crazy fangirls." The snarky bitch commented.

"A band that legally drinks alcohol is better than a crack sniffing drug dealer who pimps whores out of his house."

"Really? Then why did you sleep with your baby daddy in the first place? Were you one of his whores?"

"We were in high school and he wasn't doing shit that stupid. And sweetheart considering I'd never dress like you, I could never be one of his whores."

She glared at me as Chris' mom, Angie, tried to cover her laugh with her hand.

Before she could even think of a smart ass reply a screech broke through the air.

"Jeeeen!" Ricky screamed. I couldn't stop laughing while that wicked witch stared me down.

"Yes Rick?!"

He came stomping out of the house with his red painted hands... I may have, oh I don't know, poured hair dye in the lotion he keeps in the bathroom. Most don't know this but, Ricky has this thing for putting lotion on his hands after washing them. Knowing he'd reach down into the cabinet to use it at some point, I poured a red hair dye I had in it. Needless to say the results were great!

When he stopped in front of Angie and I we laughed, hard. Hard enough where I actually fucking snorted.

"JENNY HOW COULD YOU! MY PRECIOUS GUITAR PLAYING HANDS!"

"They can be part of your costume... Bloody Fingers"

He just glared and stomped away to scrub his hands as Chris came up beside me with his dad, Steven, and Angel on his shoulders.

" I see you've finally got Ricky back." He smiled.

"Oh love, this is just the beginning, I've got plenty planned out for Olson."