06 who's his babygirl?

Chapter 06

Author's POV

A few days had passed since that day when you both made out in the classroom. Taehyung was about to come to your place but for some reason he couldn't. He was busy with his company so you both didn't meet for like five or six days. At university you tried to avoid every possible encounter with Taehyung so that no one could suspect. In this process Jimin still didn't see you.

Right now all the students of the university had gathered inside the huge hall room. You all got a notice to stay present there for some unknown reason. You were standing in the 4th quarter of the hall room with Eva. Your only friend. The hall room was fully packed except some space for the seniors in the 1st quarter.

You and Eva were talking about some random stuff. Other students were mostly in a huge group of people. Maybe you and Eva and some other students were not in a huge group. You were looking around when you saw Taehyung entering with a bunch of guys. One of them was Jimin but you didn't know him yet.

After a while the principal came in and stood in the middle of the stage in front of the mic. Other professors and lecturers were also present. The principal started talking.

Principal: Good morning students. I hope you all are doing well. So we all have gathered here for a very important announcement today. So this year for the entrance exam, one of our freshers got the highest marks. Not only in our university but also around the whole country. No one got higher marks for the entrance exam than that one student. That student has secured the maximum numbers among all the entrance exams that have taken place this year in all universities.

Everyone let out a wow as you and Eva were also impressed. Everyone started looking at the freshers as one of them was that student. Some students also looked at you and Eva. The whole hall room filled up with low whispers and gossipings.

Principal: Keep quiet students. Don't you all want to know who that student is?

Everyone: YES SIR.

Even Taehyung got interested to know who that student is. He never really showed any interest in university announcements. But this time the achievement was huge. Like who wouldn't want to know that?

Principal: Okay okay. So the student who got the highest mark is.........Kang Y/N.

Everyone went silent trying to find you but you completely froze on your spot not believing your known ears. Taehyung was shocked as he also started looking for you. Jimin also recognized your name as Taehyung told him some days ago.No one could find out who Y/N was until Eva started screaming.

Eva: Oh my god Y/N. You got the highest marks. Guys here is Y/N. This is Kang Y/N. This is the student who got the highest marks. Here, my friend.

Everyone literally turned their whole body to see you as you were still trying to process the whole thing. The spotlight fell on you to highlight you. Taehyung and Jimin also stared at you.

Jimin: Dude, is that your sugar baby?

Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung just nodded as he kept his eyes on you, staring at you with wonder.

Jimin: Holy shit. From where did you get such a gem?

Taehyung: God knows bro.

Then the principal spoke up again.

Principal: Y/N dear please come up on the stage. We've prepared a certificate and medal for you. It was sent by the Education Ministry.

You looked around as you became red from all the attention. You were too shy to handle all these.