Part 2

The swimming pool was divided into sixteen lanes by a thread of small red balls. Sixteen swimmers from four classes were waiting impatiently for their baton to arrive. And at the other end, were the sixteen cyclists awaiting their turn to come. Out of 16, there were only fifteen present.

"Ooh!"

Everyone directed their attention to the door from which a student had just entered. Motodori Chikako. She handed the baton to Shimizu. He wasn't that good or that bad at athletics. But he was pretty decent and due to him having slight experience with swimming, he had been included as one of the swimmers.

After receiving the baton, he dived spectacularly, showing his experience in swimming.

Since all of the audience's attention was focused on the event, they failed to notice a certain student, who was missing just a while ago, slip into her position. Ryuen slowly put his right hand inside his pocket while keeping his gaze focused on the swimmers in front.

The swimming pool was definitely big, but not big enough to accommodate all sixteen swimmers at once. And that was why they were lined up along the width of the pool instead of the length. That also posed another problem, however. The width side was a lot shorter than the length side so that posed the problem of the lap length. So, to overcome that problem, they increased the number of laps from 2 to 5. Since the time between the flip turns will be shorter as well, this will also require the athletes to show their reflexes.

The student from Class A rushed towards Shimizu and he deftly jumped into the waters. Soon after other students followed.

The next to come was Kinoshita from Class C, Makoto from Class B. Again, two students from Class A and B respectively came followed by another Class C student. In all of these times, not a single Class D student had been seen entering and Ike was freaking out. Onodera was still keeping her composed look and as for Koenji, he was as carefree as ever.

Mako from Class B came running as well and handed the baton to a beautiful strawberry-blonde-haired beauty in her school swimsuit. After receiving the baton, she gracefully dived into the water. She graciously swam and flipped with swift smooth movements, like a mermaid. She was wearing a normal school swimsuit but for some reason, it seemed to radiate a weirdly alluring aura. Her ample bosoms almost seemed like they could burst any moment. Her curves lined by the tight swimsuit, her wet locks clinging to her body, and the wet drops dripping from her body, no, more like the drops were evaporating with how hot the atmosphere was because of her. It made everyone gulp almost audibly. She seemed like an embodiment of a goddess.

When Shimizu was about to finish his second lap, the door to the pool burst open and revealed a student from Class D running as hard as he could, followed by three other students

Akito ran and handed over the baton to Ike and he dived into the water. The other did the same. The last one to arrive of all was Airi, as she had a very weak physique compared to others. She handed the baton to Koenji and now it was the time for the audiences to widen their eyes in awe.