Part 4

"So, how was it Kiyotaka?"

"It was..."

She waited impatiently to hear my answer.

"Delicious."

Her eyes widened with happiness. However, her usual attitude didn't take much time to take over.

"Of course it would be. I was the one who made it after all!"

"Says the one who served me coal disguised as cookies."

"T-That was because I forget to turn off the oven while I was looking at my phone."

That was a lie. She genuinely messed up. But since she did try and had improved as well, there was no need for me to mention that.

The two of us did the dishes side by side while chatting about pointless stuff.

After we were done, I escorted her to her room. It was a little before 10 pm but I decided to go to the place anyway.

It was this late in the night so I doubt there would be any people to witness us except those who had already camped waiting for this.

I went to the front of the first-year building. After circling it around, I reached a dark and quiet place that was used as a trash site. Since it was this late there was less chance of any other students spotting us.

This was the very place where about two years ago I was stabbed by the then first-year student. Or to be more precise I had let myself stab on purpose.

After two years, I was here in this same place and was waiting for the same person to show up.

I didn't have to wait for long.

"Yo Ayanokoji. How ya' doing?"

"What do you want from me?"

"You know what I want and ya' showed up knowing that all along. Tryna' play innocent."

With his large build, he stood in front of me imposingly.

I knew from the start what he wanted with me.

Ever since that day two years ago, he has been asking the same thing- a one-on-one between the two of us. I had been refusing him ever since but he was persistent beyond a cause. We were about to graduate and Housen didn't want this last chance to escape him.

That was why he texted me to meet up here to settle some important business as he stated in his message.

I could have asked him to do this after our exam finished but it was more beneficial for me if it happened before our exams could finish.

Neither of us moved and just kept staring at each other.

Before long a large fist came swinging down at me.

I could have easily evaded that but I knew he was aiming exactly for that so I instead slapped his hands away. Immediately his left arm came aiming for my neck.

I caught his fist with my left palm. Upon impact, it produced a sound like a large clap of hands. He tried to retract his hands but I applied pressure to twist his hands. Realizing that, he brought his knees to kick me in the stomach.

I slapped his knees with my right hand and at the same time, his punch came aiming for my head.

He took that chance to pull back. Jerking his left hand slightly, he glared at me. "You fucker!"

"Are you satisfied now?"

"No way in hell!"

He launched again. He showered me with his kicks. He was almost like a boar. His kicks were aimed very low. I jumped back and hopped to evade the low kicks but the moment I jumped, one of the kicks would come flying, aiming for my stomach. Since I couldn't evade those, I used my hands to defend myself.