36. Third Task

"Bye boys!" I smiled walking into the common room after a study session with Blaise and Theo

"You seem to be in a pleasant mood today." Lee joked from his spot next to George on the couch

"Well, when am I not?" I joked in return before skipping up to the dorm to put my books away.

🐾🐺🐾

I just finished getting dressed for a date with Cedric when a familiar owl came it the window. It was the Weasley's owl Pigwidgeon.

 It was the Weasley's owl Pigwidgeon

"Well hello love." I smiled as he landed on my shoulder after dropping a small package on Ginny's bed. I walked over to my desk where we kept the owl food and gave him some before guiding him back out the window. Then I ran to the entrance of the common room to meet Cedric.

"Ready?" He asked holding his hand out to me and I nodded.

"Of course darlin, what ya got planned?" I asked

"Picnic by the lake. It's nice out today." He smiled leading the way as we talked about our classes, the tournament, and what we had planned for the summer.

🐾🐺🐾

"All I'm saying is Herbology and Potions are equally difficult." He laughed

"No they aren't! Potions is so much easier. In Herbology you have to keep the plants alive sometimes by following a strict schedule every day, but for potions the information is right there you just have to read it." I smiled and he shook his head.

"Easy for you to say, aren't you at the top of your class for potions?"

"Only because Snaps the bat loves me so much." I laughed picking up a strawberry and eating it.

"It's almost your birthday." He mumbled looking down at the book in his lap

"Right you are Sir Diggs. But I don't want anything." I mumbled putting my head on his shoulder looking down to see he was drawing me.

" I mumbled putting my head on his shoulder looking down to see he was drawing me

"You like it?" He asked smiling at me and I nodded

"I didn't even notice you were drawing me." I laughed kissing his cheek