12. Memories and 'Hanging Out'

After a few hours of gossip and girl talk our spontaneous girls night came to an end as everyone crashed around the the dorm.

Dementors

RatPeterRon

Rat
Peter
Ron

Werewolf Pa

Werewolf
Pa

KissBuckbeak

Kiss
Buckbeak

I shot it from where I was laying which happened to be on the floor against my bed. I sighed and grabbed my art supplies, my wand, and an extra blanket before making my way to the common room.

"Incendio." I mumbled pointing my wand at the fireplace before making myself comfortable on the couch.

It wasn't often that I was ever able to makes sense of my dreams. They were always flashes of images. It was apart of the reason Miss Diana had taught me how to draw when I was younger. She'd always tell me to draw what I remembered an work from there. 

"It's alright darlin, just picture it in your head and put that picture on the paper. The more you draw the more you remember. And if not then at least you've got yourself a pretty picture for your wall." Diana said sitting next to six year old Star

"What if there scary dreams?"the little girl asked softly

"Scary Dreams?"

"Yea what if there scary dreams like the one that made Pa go away?"

"Then you draw em, you draw em and we'll put them in here." Diana said pulling an empty jar off the shelf

"We'll trap them away, and the monsters with be long gone. How's that sound?" Diana asked as the little girl giggled with a nod

"What kinds of things do you draw Miss Diana?"

"Oh any and everythang. I draw what I want to remember. Makes the memory more permanent I think." Diana smiled.

"Star? Everything okay? It's like 4 am." Dean asked coming down the stairs

"Yea just thinking." I sighed looking down at my sketch book to see I unknowingly drew a picture of Diana.

(This isn't my work and I'll got more in-depth with Diana's personality and physical description later

(This isn't my work and I'll got more in-depth with Diana's personality and physical description later.)

I looked at the picture sadly before looking up again to see Dean walking over to the bookshelf across the room. With a sigh I closed my sketch book before getting up.

"You sure you're ok Star?" Dean asked from where he sat reading a book as a few other early riser Gryffindors began to make their way into the common room

"I'm just fine Darlin. Don't you worry about me." I said with a smile before going back upstairs

🐾🐺🐾

When I woke up again it was 8:30, I was supposed to meet Cedric at noon. I decided I'd go to the Great Hall for breakfast before I started getting ready.

When I got there I saw Seamus and Dean talking privately with one another, Neville sitting alone reading a book, Hermione doing the same not to far down the table but in front of Harry and Ron who looked like they were planning something.

"Mornin everyone." I smiled Ron let out a small laugh.

"Hi Star." Harry smiled

"You figure out how to go to the hogsmead trip yet?" I asked

"He shouldnt be going, honestly I don't think you should go either." Hermione sighed

"And why not?" I asked

"You know perfectly well why not." Hermione said finally looking up from her book.

"Oh right, Daddy Dearest is out to get my favorite Potter." I sighed and Harry laughed

"This isn't a joking matter, Star it's not safe."

"Harry thinks I'm funny, don't ya Darlin?" I asked and Harry nodded

"You two are unbelievable." Hermione said with a sigh and I shrugged taking the toast from Harry's hand and biting it

"Oh yeah sure, I definitely put butter on that with the intention of giving it to you." Harry said sarcastically before taking it back and eating the rest.

"I love you too." I smiled grabbing some bacon and eggs.

After breakfast Hermione and I went to our dorm to get ready for hogsmead. I showered and put on the outfit the girls and I picked last night.

 I showered and put on the outfit the girls and I picked last night

"Alright Gin, how's it look?"

"Oh just as good as I thought it would. Tell Cedric if he isn't careful i might just steal his girl." She winked

"Well aren't you sweet." I laughed hugging her. As she handed me my wallet and my wand from by my bed.

🐾🐺🐾

Unfortunately Harry was unable to come to hogsmead with us. I'd offered to cancel with Cedric and stay back with him but he insisted I go have fun without him.

So here I am walking around Hogsmead with Cedric.

"Where to first?" He asked

"Um why don't you pick, it's my first Hogsmead trip after all." I smiled and he nodded grabbing my hand.

"Then we'll just have to visit everywhere won't we?" He asked with a smile and I nodded.