Chapter 1

Copyright ® 2015 Roman_Reigns_Is_Life

Bella's POV

I woke to his music blaring from my phone. The first thing I see every morning when I wake up is his face looking down at me. "Good morning Roman" I said my voice laced with sleep. I knew that I would never get to say that to the actual Roman Reigns which is why I had put up a poster of him on my ceiling. I got out of bed and took a shower. I changed into a cute hot pink dress and put on a pair of black Nike hi-tops. I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. After my hunger was satisfied I texted my long-time best friend Jessi.

(This is the conversation between them)

Hey

What's up?

Nothing much u?

Same

I'm so excited 4 2nite

I'm only going cuz ur my bestie

Yeah I know and I thank u so much 4 it

I can't believe I'm actually going to c Monday Night RAW with you

Do u think I'll get 2 meet him 2 day?

Probably not unless u somehow manage to sneak into his locker room

Dude!! That's a great idea!!!!

I was kidding

Well it's worth a try

Ur kidding rite?

No I'm gonna try

Dude ur crazy. what if u get caught?

I'm not crazy. I just REALLY want to meet him. I'm in love with him. I'm not gonna get caught.

Y can't u wait for Wrestle Mania?

WM is still a month away. I can't wait that long!

K we'll talk about dis later

K c u later

I wanted to look my best tonight so I went to the mall. I took my purse and car keys then drove to the mall. Once I got to the mall I got out of my car and walked in.
I walked all around the mall,looking for the perfect outfit. I bought a few things that I loved and drove back home. By the time I got home it was around 1o'clock so I still had a few hours before I had to get ready for RAW. I decided to spend that time listening to music and looking at pictures of Roman. It felt like only minutes had passed but when I checked the time it was 3:45. I wasn't really that surprised. I had been doing that since I had found out about him.
It was my favorite thing to do when I was bored so I could do that all day and I would've but my mom called. I picked up.
"Hey mom" I said in a really happy voice.
"Well someone's happy today!" She said.
"Yeah I'm going to see Monday Night RAW with Jessi tonight"
"Honey that's great! I just wanted to see how you were doing. Have fun with Jessi!!"
"K mom I will. Love you!!
"Love you too Bella. Bye"
"Bye mom. I'll talk to you some other time"

When she hung up I decided to go get ready for RAW. I changed into what I had bought at the mall earlier today. I pulled on my favorite T-shirt that said "WHEN IT REIGNS IT POURS" and pulled on light wash skinny jeans. After that I put in my new black and gold Nike hi-tops and let my naturally wavy hair down. I topped it all off with a pink and black cap. Before heading to Jessi's house I grabbed my Roman Reigns hoodie that I ordered off of the WWE website.

Once I got to Jessi's house I honked my horn and she came out. She got in my car and we drive to the stadium. We lived an hour away but we wanted to drive around before RAW. We drove to the stadium and got there around 6. I wanted to get there early so I could carry out a plan that I had come up with earlier that day.

The plan was that I would go to the bathroom and "accidentally" end up in Roman's locker room. I decided not to tell Jessi because she would try to convince me to wait until Wrestle Mania.

When we entered the stadium Jessi and I went to our seats. I waited a few minutes and then told Jessi I was going to the bathroom.

"Don't take too long or I'll start thinking things." she told me.
"Jessi you're too funny" I replied
" Bella I'm serious"
"Ok. I'll see you later. I really got to go."

I walked off without another word. I walked all the way up the stairs and went towards "the bathroom". I passed a bunch of superstar's and diva's locker rooms. After about 10 minutes of searching I found it. The sign on the door said ROMAN REIGNS in army style font. I tried turning the knob, but the door was locked. I tried once more then knocked on the door. at that moment I heard Seth Rollins talking on the phone and he wasn't too far from where I was at that moment 'Oh shit' I thought, worried that I would be caught. I quickly walked down the hall trying every doorknob to see which was unlocked. About five doors down from Roman's room there was an unlocked room. So I went in not bothering to see whose room it was. I decided I would only stay in there until I was sure Seth was gone. Just then I heard the knob turn.

----------------
Author's Note

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Out of my Limit!

Comments are welcome, and don't forget to vote!!