Chapter 1

Hey!Thank you if you are reading my book. I'm new at this work and English is my second language.Please don't judge and let me know if i have made any mistakes.Thank you and i hope you like this book!

Trixa !! Trixa !!! Wake up girl you are late.

Ughh, her voice stresses me out many times in the morning.
Trixa will you wake up or do you want to miss this opportunity?

Okey,okey,i woke up.Angela is my best friend.We have meet two years ago.We live together in an apartment in London.

My parents live in USA,but i have always liked this place,plus that i was born here.Me and Angela,we live here together. I don't think to go, and live in the USA, I do not like all that mess

My parents are very liberal and they have no problem that I am staying in the place where I was born.

I just ended the last year of high school.I have asked people so many times for a job,i need to earn money for university.

My mom and dad always send money for me,but i save them all the time.

I don't ask them to send me money,because i want to work and achieve my goals on my own.

And about boys...well i have never been in a relationship before.I do not trust boy's.I refuse to fall in love and to believe their lies

One day while i was walking to go home i saw a poster on the wall,a casino was looking for someone who can serve the drinks.

I know that this was not a good idea but I needed to work and I needed the money.

Angela comes from a rich family and I often say why the hell does this girl want to live with me in this simple apartment?

Unlike me,she does not work at all,she loves the night life and there is no party that she misses.

I took a shower and get dressed in a simple shirt and some blue jeans.I did my hair in a curly way and i left the house in a big hurry.

I arrived at the address where the casino was located and it was very very large.I have never been to a casino before but I swear this was that kind of casino where only people with a very very big fortune can come.

I was a bit scared and worried at the same time.Did i made a wrong mistake that i came here?

In the moment when i was having second thoughts a really nice old lady took me to the office.

There was a man in that office in his 40s and asked me the reason that i was there.

I told him everything and he accepted to get me to work.
Well Beatrixa you have to start tomorrow night! All you have to do is just to serve them the drinks.

Okey thank you so much Mr.Jonathan,i will not disappoint you. Goodbye!

I left the casinos and went straight to my apartment.