Nineteen !!

"How about we hang here today? Or we could maybe have a picnic, go on a walk, or maybe even go to th-" Lydia went on a rant about what to do while Sapnap and Roux just glanced at eachother confused.

"How about we go to the mall? They have these escape room things in them, it's interesting. Since you have to go to the doctor at 3pm we can hang till then, Sap and I will come back home and we can stream something. Maybe even have him use a face-cam while I hide." Sapnap looked at her immediately, his face confused. Lydia pondered over the idea and nodded in agreement.

"Sounds good to me! Let's go girls." Roux grabbed her car keys and they made their way to the car, making their way to the mall.

What could be described as chaos is what went on in that room.

"Roux, Shut up and let me think! I'm literally the smart one of this group!" Lydia read the small letter that was on that table while Roux went searching the room, sapnap just glancing around for clues.

"Excuse me, I'll have you know that I'm a pure-bred genius." Roux exaggerated the length of the word genius as she flipped her hair, in turn earning a snort from Sapnap.

"Genius my ass, you literally stepped in here and the first thing you did was try and tear the room apart." Roux rolled her eyes and strutted over to where Lydia was, peering over her shoulder. Completely ignoring Sapnaps Remark.

"Says here Mister... John? Had his desk key on him before he went missing and the room was shut. I guess our first mission is to find the key?" Nodding they all went looking around.

After finding the key they opened the drawer and a fake spider popped out. Which led to Roux flinging herself backwards and basically knocking over Sapnap. Lydia started to laugh and The two on the ground rolled their eyes. After another hour or two of pure chaos from Roux being close to insane, they finally made it out of the room.

"Roux I'm never playing one of these with you again." Sapnap pulled his hood down, running a hand through his hair before pulling it back up, adjusting it to its correct position. Didn't last long until that was messed up by Roux smacking the back of his head.

"Oh shut up, I'm the smart one out of this group. Everyone knows that, ask Twitter right now and they'd agree." It was now Lydias turn to smack Roux on the back of the head, earning an "ow" from roux.

"Okay, let's get some Starbucks and I'll drop you two off at the house?" Sapnap and Roux nodded in turn, as they walked over to the well known coffee shop in the mall.

<3

"We'll see you later, Lyd!" Roux waved goodbye to her friend as she drove off, then glanced at Sapnap.

"So what do you wanna do?" They walked up the steps and into the flat the two girls owned. Sapnap thought for a moment as he shut the door, then getting an idea.

"Didn't you say you'd let me use a FaceCam in your room?"

"I mean yeah-"

"That's what we're doing today, I'll be in your room!" Sapnap ran down the hallway leaving Roux, Dumbfounded and Confused. But she had to shower and get comfortable anyways so she brushed it off.

Now out of the shower, roux finished slipping on her socks as her phone made a ping noise. Glancing over she saw it was a twitch notification, her account was live? She then remembered Sapnaps plan and wanted to crash the party so she made her way out of the bathroom and to the kitchen as she played the live on her phone.

"Hello everyone! Bad B Roux here!" Sapnap mocked her voice in the worst way possible, making her cringe and grab an empty soda bottle along with the two bottles of water and her phone. She shut the live off and slowly made her way to her room, cracking the door to make sure the camera wouldn't see her.

"I- guys yes I'm Sapnap. No, I'm not dating her, she's literally that main character from Ratatouille-"

"The FUCK did you just say, Sap?" Roux made her way next to him, out of frame, waving the empty soda bottle at him threateningly, which happened to be in frame. The chat was going ballistic at her possibly showing her face, and that the two were together. Others laughing at the chaos.

"Oh Roux! My favorite person! I was just telling the lovely viewers how lovely you are, haha." Sapnap laughed nervously as Roux threw the bottle at him, while also placing down her phone and the two water bottles.

"Hello uglies, this gremlin child took my set up I know, I know." Sapnap looked at Roux disgusted while she snorted.

Skyneverlost Donated $1
You two would be perfect siblings, I swear. Chat agrees

"If Sapnap was my little brother I'd literally have him on the floor by now in a game of wrestling. Anyways, aww look at my little brother SappyNappy." Roux fake Cooed at Sapnap who fake gagged and threw the soda bottle back at her, earning a screech.

Drogy4life donated $5
Hand reveal?

"Hand reveal? Sure?" Roux snorted once again as she flexed her hands in the camera, showing off her bracelets and rings. The chat was now going ballistic.

"Guys, don't make this a whole Corpse trend again. I swear I'm hot but like, don't do this guys." Sapnap snorted and swatted Roux as she kicked his leg.

"Roux that was mean, tell the class what you did." Roux crawled behind her chair and behind Sapnap, out of screen, and stood perfectly behind his chair so she was out of sight. She then leaned on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders for comfort.

"I literally did nothing, Sap. You're overreacting I swear." As Roux went to tease her friend some more, her phone rang. Sapnap being the best friend he is decided to grab it.

"Oh it's..

MI AMOR??"

<3 - <3

1024 words

Omg besties hi. It's been a bit, I've been busy with friends lately and I've been so tired oml. Anyways, I saw the new Conjuring movie, it was pretty good tbh. I also got the so called "Lmanburg" Cup that was at Starbucks! It's pretty poggers, I'm using it right now for water! I made a post on TikTok and accidentally went semi-viral sob. </3

I also saw a few people talking about how this seems to be a Sapnap fic more than a Quackity fic. You're right to say that cause it does seem that way, but Sapnap is an important piece in this book! And I don't like to have books move too quickly so I prefer it this way, please understand! I swear I'll be including Quacktit more in the newer chapters!!

THE LONG AWAITED BEEDUO MEET UP THO??? Guys they're so cute, I want a platonic soulmate- So many meet ups these past few months. I can't wait for the Bench Duo, imma scream.

Anyways, enjoy this update. I had severe writers block and the comments gave me motivation! Y'all are so sweet and supportive Wth :( <3

Remember to take medicines you might've forgotten, eat well, stay hydrated and smile! I love all of you, you make me so so happy :)

If you can check out my Sapnap book! Its brand new and I love the plot. Bye my lovelies!

Mwah <3