Twenty !!

Candle Queen
Ghost and Pals

"SAPNAP NO, DON'T YOU DARE! HAND ME THE PHONE!" Roux dashed out of frame and let her back face the camera as she wrestled Sapnap for the phone. The chat was going ballistic, It was still a mystery as to who was calling.

"DOES LITTLE ROUX HERE HAVE A LOVER?" Sapnap teased as she wrestled him in the chair.

"SAPNAP GIVE IT!" The two wrestled over the phone until it went to voicemail, in which Sapnap groaned and handed her the phone back. Still earning a hard flick to the forehead.

"Chat, you got to see my comfy clothing stop freaking out- I can already see it trending what the hell?" Sapnap laughed at her which he was elbowed for, but Roux immediately texted the number back.

"So wanna tell me who your partner is?" Sapnap propped up one eyebrow, teasing her once again.

"Sap, I swear shut up before I sick Lydia on you. This is what I get for doing a facecam stream." Roux fake cried as she pulled the hood on her pullover up embarrassed.

"Hey to her lover, if you're watching you better treat her well or I'll hit you with this chair-"

"SAPNAP!" Roux flicked his arm, he just laughed out loud as the door to the bedroom opened.

"God you two are loud as hell, Anyways I'm back!" Roux ran to hug Lydia as Sapnap was reading chat.

"Guys, Lydia is here. Lyd say hi to stream, but beware the camera is on." Sapnap glanced at the two girls as Lydias hand came into view, waving.

"Hello my loves! I promise we'll stream a new video soon, we have big things planned." Roux agreed, Sapnap just smiled at the positive comments.

"Anyways guys imma go shower, I feel nasty after that work in the escape room and all my errands." Roux and Sapnap nodded, she left the room after.

"What should we do chat? Anything you wanna see?" Roux pulled the stream on her phone as she sat out of frame, Sapnap reading off the second screen.

"Q&A? That sounds fun, wanna do that Rou?" Roux thought for a second and nodded.

"Okay sure, guys donate, twt or just send some questions. You can ask under the hashtag #AskRouNap." Sapnap chuckled at her choice of Name and watched as donations started to appear.

"Hello there Florence, this is for Both you and Roux, maybe even Lydia if she's available. If you guys could invite one new person to play with you who would it be?" Sapnap read, both of them pondered on the question for a few minutes.

"Well, I'm not too sure honestly. My friends and I have collaborated with many people. But I think I'd love to make something more with Corpse, he's an amazing guy." Roux nodded in agreement at his statement.

"Yeah I've played Phasmophobia with him. He's literally the kindest. For me and Lydia, we actually plan on doing a stream soon with a small streamer. She's really sweet, so please do support her too. Her twitch is Mooniesstar! And If you're watching now Lia, Hello!" Roux had a wide smile as she spoke about the younger girl they met. Both we're watching the screen when a certain donation appeared.

"Sapnap pls stop stealing my senorita, you already have Karl and I :(" Once the robotic voice read the donation Roux choked on her monster, laughing enough for it to echo on her walls. Sapnap joined into the laughter when Roux got a discord call from the man himself.

"H-ello Quacki-ty-!" Roux managed to say as she was still cackling off screen, Sapnap had to manage the call cause Roux was totally out of it.

"Señorita why leave me for him, I'm older and way sexier!" Quackity fake cried, Sapnap just snorted.