Thirteen !!

"What time is it?" Roux groaned, it took her a second but she finally realized she was on her bed.

"Rou- Roxy, are you up?" Roux glanced over at the clock, it was about 9am-ish. She groaned for a second time and let out a mumbled response, which the person took as a yes and walked in.

"Jeez Rou, you look like you drank several bottles of alcohol and blacked out." Sapnap Snickered, Roux glared at him.

"What do you even want sap?" Roux scratched her scalp, slowly getting out of bed to get ready.

"Since you're the last one up, we all were downstairs and decided to go to the park and have a picnic. Maybe even stream it or whatever, depends on Dream." Roux rummaged through her half full suitcase for an outfit as she hummed at the thought.

"Sure, let the rest know I'll be down in a sec." Sapnap nodded and turned to leave, not before saying one more thing.

"Oh and Rou, bring a mask with you. We're unsure if fans will see us and I know you and your identity anxiety." Roux glanced at sapnap with a smile and a small nod, he left Roux by herself which she pondered on the idea.

Lydia did want to meet the others, but how would she explain how she knew them? Shaking her head, she brushed it off. Lydia wouldn't be done with her family till Tuesday and it was only Sunday.

<3

"There you are Roxy! C'mon, the boys are waiting." Roux smiled at Niki and grabbed her skateboard, Keys and Small backpack before leaving with her. Karl, Dream, and Sapnap were in the car. Quackity and Wilbur were outside the car making sure everything was set.

"Oh hey girls! Let us grab those bags." Both grabbed Roux and Nikis' small bags and closed the trunk. Wilbur hopped into the driver's seat, Dream in the seat next to him.

Quackity opened the door for the two, it was a van. Which was ironic, since Roux always joked about how she'd jump into one for candy on stream. Niki hopped in first, followed by Roux who sat in the middle, Quackity sitting on her other side and closing the door. Behind her was Sapnap and Karl, who just noticed her presence.

If you can't imagine the seating:

(Back)

Sapnap | Karl
Quackity | Roux | Niki
Dream | Wilbur

(Front)

"Hey sleeping beauty, I thought you fell asleep after I woke you up." Sapnap snickered, Roux turned around immediately with a sharp glare for the younger male.

"Oh so help me sap, when I get out of this car I'm gonna beat you personally with my Skateboard." Karl broke out into a fit of laughter, Sapnap just nervously smiling at her.

"Goodmorning Roxy and Niki, everyone good to ahead out?" Dream smiled at the group who nodded and expressed excitement back. Wilbur started driving while Quackity took a nap, which Roux found absolutely adorable. Niki broke her out of her trance with a small nudge, glancing over Niki was handing her an earbud. Which Roux happily accepted, with that the two talked more and got to know eachother better.

It was now about half and hour later and they were just pulling into the lot of the park, it was warm out and sunny. Looked great for a picnic as karl stated, it was his idea after all.