Nine !!

18
Anarbor
0:50 ─◉─────── 2:37

↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ≡

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧
⠀⠀⠀

"Lydia chill out!" Roux screeched as Lydia practically dragged her through the mall, sapnap laughing next to them.

"Sap you're no help- HEY!" Lydia came to an abrupt stop when they approached the Target in the mall.

"Alright let's get some suit cases!" Lydia skipped off into a direction of the Target as Sapnap and Roux just stood there confused, only to glance at eachother and shrug following her.

"We should get 3 large ones, since we still have to go to Walmart after this to pick up food for tonight. So let's pick up one color each and head for the clothes and see if they have anything light. I heard it's really warm there next week." Sapnap and Roux nodded and went to grab their suitcases,

Lydia: Rose Gold w/ White

Sapnap: Orange w/ Black

Roux: Crimson Red w/ Black
(You can imagine hers however you want if needed!)

"Alright, to the clothes we go!" Once again Roux was being dragged through the store, Sapnap just laughed at her and followed behind.

The three looked through the racks, Each finding about 2 or 3 outfits each. They had clothes home but none that were 'summer ready' as Lydia called it. All Roux really owned was long sleeves, tees, jeans, sweatpants and Hoodies.

"Are we good- Sap, Roux, why do you have hoodies in your hands? Didn't I say no hoodies." Lydia teased the two as they looked at her bored, it was all jokes of course. They took all their items and left the target, they quickly pulled their hoods on tighter as fans recognized Sapnap outside. The two looked at Lyd and Roux curiously before waving goodbye to Sapnap.

"That was close, can't wait for the "sapnaps girlfriend??" Stories oh god." All 3 of them laughed at the thought and headed towards the car, once they arrived to Walmart it was quite dark and Lydia was being lazy.

"Get in the cart Lyd, I'll push you around." Lydia was too quick to get into the cart so she didn't see Roux's mischievous smirk. Sapnap took his phone out as he went to message whomever texted him as he heard a high pitched scream.

"ROUX!-" Sapnap only saw Roux pushing Lydia around in the cart as fast as she possibly could, Lydia was screaming for a while until she stuck her arms out as well as her legs and went along with it.

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀
@Sapnapinsta⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⋮
────────────────

⠀⠀@Sapnapinsta⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⋮────────────────

────────────────
♡⠀⌕⠀⌲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⌨︎

Liked by Quackity and 659,284 others
@Sapnapinsta: I looked away for one second guys. @Rouxamos @Lydstime
⠀⠀⠀
Quackity: So this is why she isn't answering the phone 😰

Sapnapinsta: The most productive thing shes done today was buy clothes she probably will only wear once
View more

Karljacobs: Please do make sure Roux doesn't hurt her ❤

Rouxamos: She's okay... I think?
View more

View all 10,526 comments
⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

"Sap, you good?" Sapnap looked up from his phone to see Roux infront of him with Lydia still in the cart.

"Oh yeah I'm good, lets go." They all went in to the store and bought food to make that night together. (Your choice, it's home made!)

<3

"That was amazing, thanks for inviting me out with you guys." Roux smiled at Sapnap with a nod, Lydia humming.

"You're welcome Sap, thanks for hanging out with us. It's nice to see new people, especially since we can't do it much cause of well yk our faces." Sapnap nodded understanding.

"Yeah, when i went to visit Dream it was also kinda difficult since he had to be careful. But I'll speak to you girls tomorrow." Sapnap
headed towards the door, waving at his friends.

"Cya Sap!"

"Text you later snapmap!"

Both girls bid their goodbyes, Sapnap scoffed at Rouxs response and left.

"Well that was sure eventful, right Lyd?" Both of the girls laughed at the memory of their day and hugged before heading to sleep. After Roux finished her routine she flopped on her bed, checking her phone for what seemed like the first time that day and noticed missed calls from Quackity. Glancing at her clock, she hoped he was still awake and pressed call back.

"Hello?" Alexs voice rang from the other side of the phone, Roux hesitantly spoke back.

"Hey Alex, what did you need?" The other line was quiet for a few seconds before he responded uncertain of his own words.

"Oh, you're done hanging with Sapnap?"

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧
⠀⠀⠀
761 words

Hi hi loves, short chapter since this is kinda a fill in. I also took forever getting that insta thing right so I hope it doesn't look like garbage. Anyways, please do check out my Dream book- its pretty pog yk.

Also new book coming soon? :)

Remember that I love you and I'm proud of what you did today, no matter how big or small.

Make sure to eat, stay hydrated and wear your masks if needed. Stay safe my loves! <3