Three !!

Animal
Neon Trees
1:13 ─────◉─── 3:39

↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ≡

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

⠀⠀
"Hey guys! Its just me today, Lyds out somewhere so we'll just make this a Q&A till I find something interesting to do i guess?" Roux chuckled, Setting a hashtag on twitter.

"Woah! Kyliewastaken, thank you for $50!" Roux smiled, listening to the dono and then planning to read it aloud as well.

' Hi Rou! Have you ever played Minecraft? Btw I love you and lyd so much! :) <3 '

"Awh, firstly, I love you too and I'll tell her you said so as well. Secondly, I used to play it with my best friend but he plays it with other people and I wouldn't wanna be a bother. How about we start a new world and speed run after a few more questions?" Roux glanced at the chat, seeing yes spammed she smiled. She also noticed a few asking who her friend was but she shook it off.

(This will be just Roux answering questions, feel free to skip. I'll put an "-" where it ends!)

Nadiainnit: whats your favorite hair style?

"My favorite hair style? Hm, I guess I'd have to say space buns or a high ponytail with my bangs out and an added bandanna! Though I only do them when I go out somewhere important, or when I wanna look like a baddie." Roux snickered at her dumb remark, glancing at her messy bun.

Sadieslife135: Any hobbies other than streaming/gaming?

"I enjoy riding my Skateboard, I listen to music a lot, I write, I also bake. Pretty ironic cause im clumsy, I know I know." The girl silently laughed at herself, remembering the time she was making a cake for Lydia's birthday and ended up knocking over a spoon which made a domino effect and knocked everything else over.

Loganlive03: if you watch streamers, who would you say is the one you watch the most?

"Streamers? Hm, I'm more of a Youtube person so I'll just say KarlJacobs and QuackityHQ since they were the most recent ive come across."

Michaijacobs: if you had to collaborate with anyone, famous or not, who ?

"Good question, I'm honestly open to any new friends. I can say the same about Lyd, she's too sweet to turn anyone down. Though she beats me up over my potty mouth a lot."

-

"Okay, this seed looks okay? Alright let's start! You guys can send donos, they're open for you to speak to me." Roux, smiled as she ran through the village looting it. Then running to punch a tree.

_-_-_-_-_-_

"SHIT! NO- NO NO NO NO, STAY AWAY FROM ME PIGS" Roux was screaming at the piglins that were now chasing her, she kept mumbling under her breath about forgetting gold boots.

"WHAT? HOW DID YOU EVEN?-" Roux slammed her hands on her desk when she saw 'you died!' on her screen.

"Guys okay, yeah no- were done with this. Now I remember why I stopped speedrunning." Glancing over to her chat, Roux smiled at everyone typing F and saying she did good till then.