Twenty-One !!

Little Girls
Cameron Diaz

A/N: Mfs buckle your seatbelts,
Get the popcorn, cause there's
A lot going on in this one,,

-|-|-|-|-|-|-

"Hello Callum.. was there something you needed or?" Lydia spoke annoyed, standing up. Quackity now quiet, and Sapnap seemingly messaging someone. Roux was still stood beside him, playing with her fingers in curiosity.

"Oh uhm. I need uh, I needed some flour..?" Sapnap and Lydia glanced at eachother, as if they were communicating through their eyes. Roux happily got a pip in her step and went to the kitchen.

"Here Callum! You can have our bag, I have to buy more anyways." Roux walked back with the bag, it was almost as if Roux was blind to the large, almost flaming, tension in the room.

"Yeah. We're kinda busy with a guest so maybe come around another time." Lydia spoke, her voice now monotonous. The taller male didn't bother listening to Lydia and glanced down at Roux. This just angered the duo even more.

"Hey man, Callum right? No offense to you buddy, but you got what you needed. Since that was all you came for you can go back home." Roux gasped at Sapnaps remark, it was obvious at this point to Lydia what Callum was planning. But she kept her thoughts to herself.

"Sapnap! That was rude, he's our guest as well." Sapnaps expression became more of an agitated one, as he stood up, speaking through his teeth.

"Yeah. You know what? Let me apologize by walking him out." Roux smiled and nodded, leaving Sapnap to walk Callum out.

"Look man. I don't know what you're planning in that head of yours, but these girls are NOT the ones you should be messing with. I live here now, so I'll be watching you. Now screw off before I kick you out myself." Callum scoffed, threw the flour in the outside garbage can, then walked back to his house. Sapnap tried his best to calm his nerves when he returned to the livingroom with a fake smile on his face.

"Oh! Did he leave?" Sapnap nodded at Roux, who was now talking to Quackity. He sat next to Lydia, slightly nudging her. With a glance she noticed what he was implying and took his number down that was placed on his screen discretely. With that they began to quietly message eachother.

"Yeah, it was so funny!- guys? Who are you messaging this late?" Both of them glanced up, looked at eachother, and replied as normal as then could.

"Just Dream and George, they have another Manhunt planned and are asking me for times I'm free." Roux made a face of agreement and nodded, then looked at Lydia.

"I'm messaging my girlfriend, she said she got this new.. onesie! And wanted to show me, she looked too cute for me not to answer." Rouxs eyes lit up at the mention of her friends girlfriend.

"Oh! That's so cute, tell her I said hi! And tell that smug tellitubbi and George I said hello as well." Both nodded as she went back to speaking to Quackity. But in reality, all 3 were messaging each other.

Project Creepy Neighbor 🐠

iPad Kid
Guys, what happened exactly with this Callum guy?

Human Piñata
If I'm being honest, ever since the first time he visited it was just.. off. Idk like, he lied about feeding his dog which I know is fake since the complex doesn't allow pets. Roux has been begging me for a kitten for months, And it was like he could tell I knew what he planned so he stuck with Roux. I'm honestly worried, it's one of the reasons I think I'd feel safer with Sap living here.