Eight !!

Sour Patch Kids
Bryce Vine
0:50 ─◉─────── 4:12

↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ≡

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Rou! Let's go, we have to go get food. Also you need new clothes for when you go surprise your bestie there." Roux chuckled at Lydias wining tone as she trudges through the hallway past her.

"Lydia I've said this a million times, Jimmy said something about me being able to surprise him for his birthday and since they were having a large party he invited some of Karl's closest friends." Lydia swatted playfully at Rouxs face.

"Toma(y)to, Toma(h)to. Same thing, you'll still be going to see him!" Lydia giggled as she bounced around the house, Roux just shook her head with a smile. Lydia was going to see her parents for the week In North Carolina the same week Jimmy invited Roux to Karl's party so it just made sense.

"Wait Rou? Isn't your other streamer buddies gonna be there? I thought they didn't know what you looked like." Panic rose throughout Roux as she never thought about that.

"SHIT, I'm not ready for a face reveal to any of them yet Lyd! I only let sapnap cause he brought me home and I really really appreciated it so I brought him over. I mean I'm sure sap will be there, but I'm just not ready for so many people to see me. What do I do?" Lydia looked sorrowfully at her best friend, none of them had any idea on what to do.

"How about you call Sapnap? Maybe he can help or maybe get you a call with dream, I'm sure dream has to hide his face all the time." Lydia looked over her shoulder as she spoke, Rouxs expression slowly becoming slightly relieved.

"Thanks for that, I'll call him right now. You go get ready and I'll wait for you here." Lydia nodded as she walked down the hallway, Roux sighed and unlocked her phone to call Sapnap.

"Hello?" Sapnap questioned, a bit confused.

"Hey Sappynappy, I need help with something are you busy?" Roux rubbed her neck worriedly, glancing all over the house trying to ease her anxiety.

"Oh of course, I'm just on a call with some friends. Wanna say hi?" Roux took a second to respond but reluctantly said yes.

"You're on speaker now, I unplugged my headset so you should be able to hear them." Roux exhaled the breath she'd been holding.

"Hi hi everyone, I'm not sure who he's talking to but yeah hi!"

"Hi Roux!" Spoke bad first, his happy tone making her feel at ease immediately.

"Hey Rou, what's up?" Let out who she believed was Karl, this immediately made her relieved that she didn't expose any information.

"I'm well Karl thank you, you?" Karl said the same back, but before she could say something she heard a mic shuffle and a voice she immediately knew appeared.

"Ew it's the little gremlin." Roux rolled her eyes immediately, but was also thankful he was there.

"Dream shut up, you're the pissbaby here." Sapnap started chuckling while bad told them to be nice in between giggles.

"So what did you need, Rou?" Roux slightly rubbed her neck as she tried being as uninformative as possible, since Karl was there of course.

"I actually wanted to speak to you and Dream, surprising I know, but I needed you two since dream would be the best help for my situation and you're helpful with my you know what." Sapnap immediately understood she meant her anxiety and told his friends he'd call them later. As Dream did the same, Sapnap called dream and conjoined the calls.

"So what's up Rou? What's got your anxiety peeked?" Dream hummed in agreement as Roux tried to find the right words.

"Are you guys invited to Karl's party, hosted by jimmy?" Both the boys said a small yes and Roux sighed thankfully.

"Well I'm going too, seeing as he's my childhood best friend and well it's a surprise. Sapnap is the only person whose seen my face. It's not that I don't trust you all, but showing my face isn't something I wanna do so soon, especially to so many people." The line was slightly silent for a second till Dream hummed.

"Well Roux, I think you should go but just say you're a childhood friend of his. That way no one would suspect you, y'know? And if you wanted Sapnap and I could always come to you privately and say hello properly." Sapnap agreed as Roux immediately smiled.

"Thanks guys, I know I can be mean sometimes but know I appreciate both of your dumbasses." The three chuckled, before someone could say another word Lydia came down the hallway screaming her favorite song.

"SOMETIMES ALL I THINK ABOUT IS YOU! LATE NIGHTS IN THE MIDDLE OF JUNE-" Lydia immediately stopped in a weird pose when she saw Roux and her phone, the phone obviously showing she was on a phone call.

"OH MY GOD, WAS THAT HEATWAVES?" Dream screamed, the speaker vibrating a bit.

"Y-yeah, hey Dream and Sapnap. So did they help you out at all Rou?" Roux nodded happily, Lydia smiled happy for her best friend.

"Alright I'll leave you guys to go back to Bad and Karl, thanks again and have fun!" Both the boys bid goodbye to Roux as she jumped up from her place.

"Let's go to the mall!" Roux grabbed her skateboard and as Lydia grabbed hers, Roux began to drag her out the door excitedly.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

922 words.

Authors Note:

Hi hi everyone!! As you probably know, or maybe you don't who knows. I had some problems irl and I needed a semi hiatus. But I'm back and ready to write. In this book corona is a thing please remember that, but it's slightly over as the vaccine was made and distributed. I have 2 new books in the making and I hope you're all excited for them just like I am. Please support them when they release!

Remember everyone that I love you, make sure to eat and stay hydrated. If you take medication, don't forget to take those and most importantly don't forget to wear a mask in public! Stay safe! <3