Twenty-Three !

STAY
The Kid LAROI

:Omg I'm alive hi, long chapter as an apology so stick around. ALSO GET THE POPCORN AGAIN CAUSE THIS IS GONNA GET ANGSTYYYY:
——————————

"You literally broke the server guys." Roux and Charlie started laughing hysterically.

"Good job Charlie, we destroyed the server." Roux saluted to the nonexistent camera as they all continued to speak as the video was over.

"Hey Rou! Saps back, he brought food too so you better hurry your ass or I'm eating it all." Roux glanced at Lydia with a glare as she immediately opened the discord tab frantically.

"Lyd, if you eat my food you're sleeping outside and Sapnap will have the royal treatment while you watch." Lydia chortled and left her room, Roux now hovering over the leave call button.

"Was that Lydia? Tell her I said hi." Roux nodded to herself at Quackitys request as she began to bid her farewells.

"I had a great time playing with you all, hit me up on my socials sometime I'd love to play again! You can find me roasting Quackity and Sapnap under their posts. Cya guys!" Before Quackity could protest she immediately left the VC and turned everything off to go eat.

"Lydia I swear if you-!"

"Oh calm down Rou, I didn't eat your food chill. So how was the game?" Lydia spoke as she bit into her sandwich, Sapnap listening as he bit into his as well.

"We played some mod called Crazy Craft for Tommy's channel. Charlie and I completely destroyed the server to end it in a beautiful masterpiece. Oh and Quackity says hi too." Roux chuckled as she bit into her sandwich. The three kept talking as they walked to the living room to have a more suitable place to talk.

"Hey sap, so I remember how you wanted to live with Dream right?" Lydia started to speak as she slipped the laptop onto her lap.

"Yeah? What about it?" Sapnap questioned, confused.

"Well I love you guys and I know that we all get along, so Lydia and I were thinking about maybe having Dream move in with us or we move to Florida to buy a house there and Dream can move in with us?" Sapnaps face lit up with excitement, he pondered on the thought for a bit before coming to a conclusion in his mind.

"I think that's a great idea, we could eventually get maybe George, Karl and Quackity to move in as well and it'll be a whole roommate thing. I love that idea, we all could be chaotic roommates while Lyd and George wonder why they decided this was a good idea." Lydia laughed at Sapnaps choice of imagination and they all decided to have a call with everyone later.

"Hey guys, we should stream something. I read a tweet from a fan saying I don't post enough so I thought why not make something with you guys, maybe a game of phasmophobia?" Lydia nodded in agreement and attention was turned to roux, who was in deep thought.

"Could i invite a friend? I really think she'd be fun to play with." Roux questioned with a wide smile on her face, Sapnap and Lydia shared a glance before nodding happily.

. .. ...

"Hi chat!" Sapnap smiled as he watched the chat load in, it took a few seconds for him to start as Roux was helping him with the extra pc she bought him since his was still at his house.