Twelve !!

"Wow, that was quick Jacobs-" Karl immediately spun around and hugged her as tight as he could, Roux screaming in the process.

"OH GOD, JACOBS PUT ME DOWN BEFORE YOU DROP ME!" Karl giggled and put her down before hugging her once more and smiling at all his friends.

"Well this is probably awkward for you huh Roxy, I know you too well. Guys this is my childhood best friend, Just call her Roxy." Karl gave a knowing glance at Roux, she let out the breath she was holding and smiled.

"Well I know that green shit, and the arson kid already. But its nice to meet the rest of you." Sapnap and Dream glared at her, in return Roux just laughed.

"Oh you'll regret that. Sap?" Sapnap nodded at Dream, they then began chasing her around the livingroom.

"DREAM, SAPNAP STOP- KARL HELP ME!" The rest of the group just laughed at their antics.

Dream and Sapnap had other plans though, so did Karl. Nobody even saw the glances they sent back and forth, all Roux knew was she tripped on something and landed in someone's arms. Absolutely terrified, she stood stiff and jumped out of the persons arms before looking up and her face went red.

"You alright? I wasn't gonna drop you, y'know." All that Roux could process was the fact that she fell, definitely not the fact that she was standing infront of Quackity.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine, thanks for catching me." Quackity nodded, smiling at her. It was times like this Roux was thankful she kept her mask on.

"Did you see your face?!" Dreams iconic wheeze was heard from the silence, this led to everyone beginning to laugh. Roux was having none of it.

"Dre, I'm giving you 5 seconds to hide." Sapnap immediately knew what was coming after that, remembering his plane ride.

"Oh you're so dead dream, Might aswell rewrite the script Wil."

Roux slipped her shoe off and chased dream around the house this time. Roux jumping on his back and both of them falling on the couch, both their wheezes being heard echoing throughout the house.

"Okay everyone, okay.  Lets maybe do a large stream and let everyone know were together?" Everyone nodded and glanced at Roux. Or also known as "roxy". Immediately her anxiety came back and she stuttered out an excuse.

"I haven't rested since I've come back and well, I wanted to rest. I'm not a streamer anyways so you guys have fun." Niki glanced at her, sad she couldn't play but had another idea which made Roux even more nervous.

"How about we play with Roux? Isn't she like always avaliable?" Everyone nodded except for the 3 who knew Roux well.

"Yeah sure, when she's not buying monster and eating Cheeze-Itz." Roux glared at Sapnap, pulling the shoe up threatening him. Unfortunately for him, only he and Dream could see the shoe. Dream snorted at it, Karl giggled.

"She's gonna beat you if she ever finds out you said that Sapnap." Dream shot back at Sapnap, he just rolled his eyes smiling. Roux on the other hand was so gonna murder him when she logged on.

"Are you sure you don't wanna play Roxy? I feel bad not having you play with us." Wilbur felt genuinely guilty for not having her play, Roux was just super close to sweating.

"No no it's fine, I have family here too that I need to visit since I'm staying here with y'all. Go have fun! I'll be back later and maybe I'll watch with Karl quietly." Everyone nodded, Roxy went to the door and waved goodbye to everyone. Even though she was just going to talk to Jimmy and then come back when Dream or Sapnap gave her the clear.

Dipsy 💚💙
⠀⠀⠀

You're good to come in

Thanks dReAm

also
just to get the ball rolling.
just say in VC that I'm gonna
murder sapnap when I get there.

Consider it done

⠀⠀⠀
Roux opened the door, waving goodbye to Jimmy and running upstairs and quickly logging in to everything. She made sure her door was shut completely and she could hear everyone talking as she logged in, joining the call.

"I think jackbox is fi-"

"Hello lovely people, and sapnap." The call went quiet for a few seconds and dream started wheezing, followed by the rest of the call excluding Sapnap.

"Oh! Hey Rou, ahah. It's been a bit.." Dream and Quackitys laughing only got louder, it was almost like it was bouncing off the walls.

"Sap, I was told something. You said something about me?" Sapnap chuckled nervously, Dreams laughter slowly fading along with Quackitys.

"What! No, absolutely not! I would never do that to my best friend Roux." With a scoff, Roux dropped the topic. Deciding on playing with a mod on Minecraft, Karl, Quackity and Niki started streaming.

"Rou stop killing me!" Once they spawned in Roux Killed Sapnap, but immediately became him.

"Why are there two sapnaps?" Karl was confused but Roux just chuckled before clearing her throat.

"Hey guys, sapnap here. I think Roux is pretty amazing-"

"I do not sound like that Roux, and I would never say that." Roux snorted and laughed at the tone of his voice, before then stopping offended at his second response.

"Yeah guys, this mod is a morph one. I did it with Tommy a little while ago and thought it'd be pretty funny." Wilbur spoke as everyone ran around, Roux ran over to Quackity and Wilbur, smacking there characters as a way of saying 'follow me'.

"Where did you three go?" All three of them snickered as they morphed into chickens, standing atop a mountain.

"Oh there you are-" Roux smacked them both off the hill screaming.

"There can only be one!" She screamed knocking them both off, but they only slowly floated down.

<3

974 words.

Hi there everyone, hope all is well! New chapter pog, were back updating on this book now. I've got two pretty amazing books coming, I hope you're excited for that one.

But to address the elephant in the room, Y'ALL. 10K??????? THANK YOU SO MUCH. IK WE'RE AT 11K RN BUT SERIOUSLY, I love you all so so much and I appreciate you all. :)

Remember to take any medications you might have forgotten, Eat, stay hydrated and keep safe! Love you all and thank you again !! <3