thirty five

holaaa as promised -3-

crystal's pov

Did coach actually believe my words? Did he not plan to give ur any sort of punishment for... for acting so... so... close? To be honest, my words weren't completely true... I must admit, i have definitely felt things that I probably wasn't supposed to when I was with him per say. But whatever happens there, stays there. I'm here to focus on baseball after all, not some puppy love school drama.

Then, an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Were those words true?" Miyuki looked down on me and pouted.

"Yeah." I indifferently said.

"Now get off me you're sweaty and smelly." I pushed his arm off my shoulder and sped up.

I turned around, and saw him lifting his arm to sniff his armpit.

"What the-" My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. What the hell was he doing in the middle of the walkway?

It was shocking yet funny. I mean, that's not really something you see people openly do.

"Are you stupid? Why would you do that?" I laughed at him.

He stopped sniffing and looked up innocently, "You said I was smelly and sweaty..."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him.

I grabbed his arm, which was still in the air. and held his hand, pulling him along to the field, facing the direction of where we were heading.

"We still have a competition to settle, you know." I looked back and winked at him.

Yes, I just wanted to tease him a little because... it was honestly quite fun.

Then, I felt him grip onto my hand tighter. He also broke eye contact with me. How adorable!

miyuki's pov

Oh damn, she looked really cute. She never winked before. Is my nose bleeding? Oh god damn she looked so adorable. I turned my head to the left to avoid eye contact and any sign that I was blushing like mad. Soon, I calmed my flustered-ass-hell heart down.

I looked back at the person in front of me.

"Oh-" She exclaimed.

I had just pulled her into my arms. And there she went — stumbling into my embrace. She stayed here shocked of whether just happened. Now, it was my turn to tease this fellow. I placed the hand she was holding onto around her cute stomach and the other free hand around her shoulders.

Since she was facing forward (because miyuki was also facing forward yeah), I burrowed my head into the crook of her neck and took a deep breath.

"Smells fresh." I whispered only for myself to hear.

She was still in shock.

I lifted my head to the height where her ears were and said softly, "Hey, Crystal-san, if you continue acting like that, I would think that those words you said earlier to coach were untrue."

Then, I released my embrace, and walked forward.

Without turning my back, I walked towards the field and waved to her, "Hurry up, we still have a competition."

crystal's pov

What just happened-

I raised my hand towards the ear he spoke into and touched it. There, I could already feel my face burning. The other hand went onto my stomach.

That hand re-enacted how he held me earlier.

"He...held me like...this..." I told myself.

He... the audacity he has to do this to me...

Then, I got back to reality and smirked, "Alright Miyuki, you're on!", and I hurried forward to catch up.

yuh :3 okay it took quite some time because I DIDNT HAVE THE INSPIRATION I WAS SO STUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA I LITERALLY PEANT ON THE TOILET DOOR IN THE TOILET TRYNA TJINK OF WHAT TO WRITE HAHAHAHAHA but pls i rlly hope u enjoyed :DD 😚😚