Chapter 13- after party

For a while Steve and her danced. People started to leave slowly one by one. James showed up halfway through, of course not changing his daily attire besides having a blazer over his usually black t-shirt.

~now~ (y/n POV)

Tony got up on stage, everyone bringing their attention to him,"okay thank you guys for coming, another amazing stark party!! You can uh go now."

You could tell he was drunk, no one minded him any attention, like it was a regular thing. I wasn't drunk enough to not know my surroundings but I was definitely tipsy.

Tony motioned for everyone to sit down in the middle of the room. I sat down next to Wanda, Steve on the other side of me. James sitting in an armchair across from me, Tony pulling up a bar stool, Thor sitting on the couch between Sam and Natasha, and a raven haired man I hadn't met before.

"So what are we doing stark?"
Natasha asked as she took another drink of her beer.

"I'm so glad you asked we are playing 'most likely'"

Everyone looked around confused before I jumped in,"it's a game where someone says who's most likely to do something, whoever gets pointed at has to drink for however many fingers were pointed at them. Like if you got pointed at 4 times in one round, you drink 4 times."

Everyone looked at me shocked as i slunk back into the seat.

"Exactly, the kid gets it." Tony exclaimed.

Wanda whispered in my ear as everyone was grabbing drinks,"you know what a drinking game is but not a stripper?"

I whispered back without moving my head to look at her,"HYDRA gets boring."

I chuckled under my breath as she did making sure I was okay for her to.

"Okay let's get this started, first, who would be most likely to go skinny dipping shamelessly." Tony sat back in his seat waiting.

I didn't know a lot about anyone here, actually I didn't know anything, but for some reason my finger pointed to Thor, it felt right.

Almost everyone Pointed to either Thor or Natasha. Only one pointed to Steve. Thor, nat and Steve drank as it was Steve's turn to ask.

"Okay um, who would be most likely to  Who is most likely to miss their wedding because of oversleeping?"

Tony rolled his eyes as if he was bored. I pointed to Thor again, it seemed like the right choice. James pointed to me, he wasn't wrong. And everyone else pointed, three for Thor, two for Wanda, one for me, and two for Tony.

We all drank.

For a while we kept going, most of us we're definitely drunk, except Steve and James. Who had left the game to go talk at the bar.

Apart of my powers we're sonic hearing. I could hear up to 2 miles away from me. Sometimes it came in handy, but other times it was annoying.

"Okay, who's most likely to burn down the house while cooking?"

Before everyone pointed I jumped up in excitement,
"hey you guys remember when Pietro almost did that, mom and dad were so mad. That's why from there on out Wanda and me were the only ones aloud to cook!" I laughed.

Everyone looked at me in utter shock, Wanda even had tears in her eyes.

Pietro stood up and walked over to me,"you- you remember?"

It took me a second before realizing, I just remembered something. Something before HYDRA.

"Oh my god- I'm starting to remember things! This morning I thought the picture on the wall seemed familiar, It was the day before the bombs, we all went to the park, had a picnic and came home to play monopoliya."

Pietro immediately hugged me, as I buried my face into his shoulder.

Nat whispered to Wanda,"monopoliya?"

"Monopoly in Russian."

I backed from Pietro, hugging Wanda after. I was finally home, I was safe, or so I thought.