Chapter 24 - Love.

Chapter 24 - Love.

After the party, we had headed back to the pack house to pack some things and change out of our wedding clothes. We were going away for a week. But, apparently not to a country since we were very important people to this pack and our pack needed us.

If we were away in a different country, it would be more difficult for us to help out or even reach our pack.

Plus, packs and rogues would find it a great opportunity to attack our pack since us - Alpha and Luna - weren't there to help protect our pack.

It was very basic really. But, I didn't mind not going to a different country for our honeymoon. As long as I was with Dylan, I would be fine and happy.

He was my husband, my mate and my life. I love him very much and I don't think I'd be able to live without him. And I knew he felt the same. It was clear.

After we had packed some stuff, we had gotten into his car and he blind folded me. I asked him if it was that necessary. Apparently it was.

"Dylan, seriously. Can I take this off now? Its bugging me."

"Wait, love."

"Ugh, that's what I've been doing for however long its been."

"Okay, okay. Just chill. We're almost there." The car stopped. Please tell me we were finally here? "We're here, but you can't take off your blindfold."

"Fine.. As long as I can stretch my legs."

"Hmm." He hummed in response. I heard the car door open and shut - probably his - and then another open. I felt hin lean over to undo my seatbelt. "Okay, I'm going to carry you out of the car."

"Wouldn't it-"

"Nope hush."

"You didn't let me finish."

"I know." He picked me up and then placed me onto my feet. "Now stay right here okay?"

"Why?"

"I'm still here if you think I'm leaving you. I'm just getting our stuff."

"Okay.." After a few minutes of moving each leg up and down to get my legs to unstiffen, I felt Dylan grab my hand. We started to walk and I heard a door open and our luggage being placed onto the floor.

"Can I look now?" Instead of an answer, I felt the blindfold being taken off me. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around.

"Its nothing special.. But its basically this small cottage my parents own. And I thought you'd like it. Plus, we get it all to ourselves, privacy and all."

"I love it. Its amazing." It was. It was just so old fashioned.

"We'll be staying upstairs. Come on, I think we should have a little fun."

"So soon?" I ask, grinning.

"Oh, most definitely."

"Weirdo. I want to explore." I walk to the door and look outside. It was surrounded by a forest. A very nice forest. The trees look so green and beautiful. I could also see a lake. "A lake?"

"Beautiful right?"

"Yeah."

"We can go for a swim."

"I didn't pack any bathing suits. Dammit, why didn't you tell me when we were packing?"

"Cos you don't necessarily need one."

"And why not?"

"Because my darling, you can just strip off and you know.. Be naked."

"But.." I trailed off, not exactly having an argument. "But," I start again. "What if someone sees us?"

"Love, this place is private property. No one ever comes here beside my parents. But they don't come here now and its basically my place. So, no one will see your lovely body that only I can see." Okay, I admit he had a valid point.

"Uhhh, okay.." He smirked and led me to the edge of the lake. He started taking off his clothes while I stood there, admiring the view. What? He is good eye candy.

"You just going to stare at me or what?"

"Oh I erm, shut up. You're my husband." Lame excuse, I know. But its a very good excuse/reason. He laughs and takes off his boxers. I get a full view of his um, front and uh friend. He jumps into the lake, making my view disappear.

"Are you going to come in?"

"Um, oh yeah." My bad, got distracted by him. I start stripping and realise his gaze is fixed on me. I stare back at him and stop undressing. So you know, I'm just casually now in my undergarments.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Why you staring?"

"Am I not allowed to equally enjoy the view like you were enjoying the view of me?"

"No you're not." I joke.

He decides to play along. "And why not?"

"Because, you know.."

"No I don't, please enlighten me, baby."

"Oh, um.. Because I'm not your husband..?"

"But you're my wife."

"Yeah, I am.." He gets out, water dripped down his body. Okay, I was getting a bit um, happy. Not the kind of way guys get happy obviously. Well, I felt um, excited? Is that the word?

He walked towards me and stood in front of me. Can I just say, how on earth did I get lucky with him? He's so perfect..

"Uh, hey." I say, looking up into his eyes. His hands go around my back and unclasps my bra. He removes the straps from my shoulders and my bra falls to the floor.

Eventually, my underwear is on the floor too and Dylan and I are now in the lake.

It was nice and warm. Not too cold nor too hot. It was rather perfect actually. It was beautifully blue too.

"Its beautiful. Nature is just so pretty."

"Well, you must be apart of nature then."

"Oh, thanks?"

"You're too cute." He started swimming towards me and I swam away from him. He frowned. I grinned. "Hey, stay there baby."

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. I keep swimming away from him and suddenly he goes underwater.

I think he'll soon come up but he hasn't. I start to panic. Suddenly, arms are around my waist. "You scared me! I thought you were drowning or something!"

"Aw I'm sorry baby." He starts kissing down my neck while, while I hum.

We soon get out and head back to the cottage. He carries me bridal style while I carry our clothes. Yep, we were still naked basically.

We got into the cottage and he told me to throw the clothes on the floor, so I did. Now, I know the saying 'if they told you to jump off a cliff you would?'.. Well come on, he just told me to throw our clothes on the floor. And maybe he tells me to do other stuff. Oh well.

I don't know where I was going with that point. It was.. Pointless.

We headed to the room, which I hadn't seen yet. Once we walked in, it was so small and cosy. It looked so cute, if that was possible. The bed was neatly made.

"The bed sheets are clean if you were wondering."

"I wasn't, but that's good to hear." He places me on the bed and gets on top of me. He starts kissing along my jawline and down my neck and onto my mark.

"I love you so so much, Alexis Zanders."

"I love you so so much too, Dylan Alfred Zanders."

"Oh shoosh. My parents picked that."

"I like it though. I think it's cute how it doesn't entirely suit you."

"Shut up and kiss me, yeah?" I giggle and place my lips on his.