Chapter 14 - No, Not Happening.

We arrived at my pack. It was horrible. I spotted some of my old pack members dead. Ripped to pieces. Blood was everywhere. I grabbed onto Dylan's arm tightly. Obviously it didn't hurt him.

"Dylan?"

"Shh, don't look." I didn't listen. I looked around seeing how bad my old pack was. Blood was everywhere, my pack members dead on the floor.

It was horrible seeing them ripped apart and blood. I hated blood.

We stopped and I looked straight ahead of me. Chase and whatever-his-face was were standing there with a few men in front of us. I felt bad that I forgot Dylan's Third In Command's name. But oh well.

Jackson was here too as well as the former Alpha- their dad.

We were outside standing somewhere in the middle of a bunch of houses. I saw my house and made a run for it.

I went to open the door but it was already open. No, not happening.. This can't be.

I walked in, switching the lights on. Nothing was downstairs so I went upstairs. I heard Dylan calling my name.

"Alexis! Alexis, where are you?" I walked into my parents' room and saw blood splattered everywhere. Their lifeless bodies also ripped apart like the rest of my pack.

I couldn't hold back the tears. This was my parents. They were dead.

My parents were dead.

I ran to my parents' bodies and kneeled beside them, sobbing. "Mum, Dad..?" I know there was no point, there was no way they were alive. "I love you.. I'm sorry I didn't visit so much.. I'm so sorry." I bring my knees to my chest and cry.

"Alexis?" I heard Dylan speak but I didn't move. I heard footsteps coming closer and stop beside me. I look up at Dylan.

"They're dead."

"Come on."

"No, I don't want to leave them.. I know they're dead but.."

"Baby no, this will make you more sad. I don't like seeing you sad, nor does my wolf."

"Well tough, I am going to be sad. They're dead and they're not coming back alive! They're gone and I'm never going to see them again."

Dylan picked me up as I cried into his shirt, completely soaking it. He started walking away as I said a silent goodbye to my parents. I felt broken. Could this situation get any worse..?

We were walking outside now and I noticed two figures in the distance. I knew them from anywhere. One who I had known practically my whole life. "Can you put me down please?" I ask him. He thankfully does and I'm off running again to those two bodies. "Jess? Kyle?" Their bodies weren't ripped apart but they had so much blood coming out of them.

They were dead too. This situation did get worse.

Why would rogues attack my pack? We hadn't actually done anything, had we?

I need answers. That's what I need. I hoped my old Alpha was still alive. I need answers and I need answers, now.

I was angry. Beyond angry. I wanted revenge. Revenge on this shitty pack of rogues.

I stalked up to Dylan, with a scowl on my face. "Alexis?" I grab his hand and drag him to the Alpha's house. Well, the pack house. It was still mainly his house. "Alexis? Are you okay?"