Chapter 16 - Birthday Boy.

I wake up and groan. Its too early to be up. I stretch a bit and yawn. I feel Dylan stir beside me. I watch him as his eyebrows scrunch up and he licks his lips. "Dylan? Are you awake?"

"Mmm yeah."

"Happy Birthday." He opens his eyes and grin.

"Thank you, love." He looks at me, smiling away. He looks creepy.

"Why are you staring at me like that..?"

"I love the fact that you're the first thing I see when I wake up."

"Oh, thanks?" He pulls me closer and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you millions and millions and millions."

"I love you trillions and trillions and trillions."

"Hey, you skipped billions."

I grin. "I know." I giggle.

"What did you get me?"

"That's a surprise."

"But its my birthday.."

"I know, but I can't be bothered to get out of bed now."

"Mm good." He nuzzles his face in my neck.

After about five minutes I got bored and decided to get out of bed. I go toilet and decide to take a shower.

I'm just casually having a relaxing shower when the shower curtain is pulled open and Dylan gets in. "Dylan! What are you doing?"

"Joining you, what does it look like?" He cups my butt as he reaches over to get the shampoo. I just stare at him. I mean, sure we've had sex and all but showering is different. Right? He starts shampooing his hair. "You shampooed your hair yet?" I shake my head.

He squirts some shampoo on my head and starts massaging my scalp. It felt really nice.. "So uh, yeah."

"Aw, are you embarrassed?"

"What? No." I cross my arms over my chest like a five year old. He kisses my nose and goes under the shower head to wash the shampoo out. He washes the shampoo out of my hair too.

"You're so beautiful." I look up at him and watch his eyes twinkle. He smirks and pushes me gently up against the wall. He kisses me eagerly biting my bottom lip.

I open my mouth and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance, him winning as usual. His right hand cups my butt and his left hand rests on my back.

He leaves trail of kisses from my mouth along my jawline trailing down my neck. He kisses my mark sending me pleasure.

***

After our shower, we get changed with a few touches here and there.

I give him his present which he loved and attacked me with kisses.

We soon went downstairs and were greeted by his family and a huge lunch. Yeah, our shower was quite long..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed.

"Thanks." He said laughing. They all give him various gifts while I hung back, chatting to Ollie.

"So, what's up Ollie?"

"I'm happy."

"Aw that's cute."

"I'm not cute."

"Oh yes you are." I pinch his cheeks and he swats my hands away.

"No!" I start tickling him and he laughs his head off. "Stop it! Stop it tickles." I laugh. Of course its supposed to tickle. That little cutie. I stop tickling him when he tells me he's going to pee himself.