Chapter 6 - Hair Styling And Mario Kart.

I was at Dylan's pack house sitting down watching TV. He had promised Ollie that he'd play games with him after school so, here I was on my own watching Jeremy Kyle.

Don't judge, Jeremy Kyle is just too awesome.

"And the DNA results show that Jake.." Wait for it.. Damn he pauses too long! "Is not the father."

"How could you cheat on me? After all I've done for that kid! Its not even mine, I love her as my own. How could you do this?"

"Why do you watch this show?" I look behind me and Dylan is standing there, eyeing the show and me like we were crazy.

"Its interesting. Its also funny! Now hush, the next people are going to come on."

He laughs and sits next to me, laying his head down on my lap.

"Next up, Marilyn wants to know whether or not her son has stolen from her. He claims that he hasn't but she wants to know the truth for once and for all. His mother states he has stolen from her before. Now welcome, Marilyn." People start clapping and some lady, who I presumed was Marilyn, walked on stage.

"Why is she so fat? And old?"

"That's mean, Dylan."

"But look at her!"

"Don't be so mean."

"Now let's bring on her son, Brandon." A load of boos came from the crowd. For some reason, Dylan joined in.

"Mum, I swear I didn't steal the money! You gotta believe me."

"I bet he stole it. He's lying." I say.

"How do you know that? Give him a chance. He may not have stolen the money."

"I'm sure he did though."

"Alright, alright. Don't you swear at your mother young man. Now to find out whether Brandon is telling the truth or not."

"Well let's see who's right huh?" Dylan says, looking up at me.

"Hm, okay."

"Brandon, when asked if you stole the money, what did you say?"