Chapter 15 - Answers.

Dylan shifted back and got some clothes from behind a tree. The rogue shifted back too. Dylan growled, probably because he was all naked. I covered my eyes.

I'm assuming Dylan had somehow got the rogue some clothes as Dylan said I could look. "What's your name?" I ask the rogue.

"Matthew. Its nice to meet you, Alpha Dylan and you too Luna." Well at least he knows how high up we are..

"Why did you attack my pack? My old one I mean."

"Well, why not?"

"You haven't attacked anyone else's pack but mine. Why?"

"Our leader didn't tell us."

"Can we speak with your leader? Like now?"

"I object to this."

"Shut up Dylan. I know what I'm doing." He growled but stayed quiet.

"You want to speak with him? Now?"

"Yes." He pondered on my request. Clearly thinking about it. Well, maybe he was mind linking his leader.

"My leader will speak with you but he wants to make a proposition."

"That being?" Dylan asked.

"You free our fellow rogues."

"No."

"Then we get the Luna till you do."

"Abso-"

"I'll come with.." I say. What? Let myself he captured? That's pretty okay for me. At least I'll get answers.

"What? No! Alexis, you aren't going there alone."

"Dylan I'll be fine. Since you won't release their rogues, I think its a fair deal."

"Fair? That's no where near fair!" Call me crazy, cos I am. I roll my eyes and step forward to the rogue. Dylan grabs my forearm rather harshly.

"You could always give us our rogue prisoners."

"No."

"Dylan, let go of me. I'm going with him and that's final." I mind linked him. Dylan, don't you see? We can find out where they are and I can tell you. We can then take them down.

But then you still have to go..

This will work, trust me please? Trusting me was one damn hard thin for him to do.

I do, I just don't trust them.

No one does.

Dylan sighs and pulls me towards him for a passionate kiss. He licks my bottom lip but I deny him access. What? There's a rogue watching us.. "I love you." He mumbles.

"I love you too." I walk towards the rogue who was eyeing me.

"You better not have a plan up your sleeve."

"Nope, I just want answers. That's literally all there is to it." He nodded and we walked for what felt like hours. "How long has it been?" I complained.