Chapter 8 - Bestie Bonding Time.

We were at school, lunch time. I was currently sitting on Dylan's lap since he insisted. But, I could feel his 'little' member coming alive. He seemed to like this a lot.

"Are you okay? You seem quiet." Dylan says.

"I'm just enjoying my food." That wasn't it though. I hadn't really seen my family since I moved in with him. Yes it hasn't been long but I do love my parents deeply and not seeing them everyday makes me sad. I guess I'm used to seeing them everyday.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You can tell me you know?"

"Its just-"

"Hello love birds! What's up guys?" Dylan's annoying friend, Chase, said interrupting. I think he was Dylan's Beta. Probably. I don't know, I didn't pay attention.

"Chase go away."

"Trading me for her then huh? Dylan babe, how could you? I thought you loved me. But no, you're leaving me for someone who doesn't even look happy. Oh wait now she does! Yessss! Made you smile!" I start laughing. Chase is absolutely bonkers!

"Chase, shut the fuck up."

"Dylan babe. Come on. Think of all the times we spent together." I carry on laughing. What the hell is this guy on? "Looks like I'm the one making your mate smile and laugh eh?"

"Chase." Dylan warned.

"Dude, I'm joking. So, Alexis Lee huh? Who would've thought you and Dylan would be mates? Definitely not me!"

"Why?" I ask.

"Well, I didn't think Dylan would even find his mate with his whoring around." Damn, people keep going on about his whoring around days..

"Oh, well I was pretty shocked to learn I had an idiot for a mate." I say joking around. What? I got it from Jackson at the 'meet the family' dinner.

"I am right here. You guys seem to forget I'm literally here listening to you guys bitching about me."

"Dylan, babe. We haven't forgotten you're here."

"Seriously Chase. Enough with that 'babe' stuff. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if your gay."

"You know I'm not. You know my type, I love girls with big butts and oh definitely big boobs. Rather like-"

"I dare you to finish that sentence."

"Uh, like um-"

"Exactly. Don't think about my mate like that, ever."

"Sorry boss. She's just too pretty for you." Dylan growled at Chase and I felt his chest vibrating.

"Calm down Dylan. And Chase, can you actually shut the fuck up? You're going to end up dead soon."

"We're best mates. He wouldn't kill me."

"I will if you do anything to my mate. Or even think about her in ways only I should be thinking of her."

"Okay, okay. Sorry Dyl." Chase mumbles and starts eating his food. I finish eating mine and attempt to get up. Key word, attempt. Dylan doesn't let me. He pulls me back down to his lap. "Don't go." He whispers. I had to pee though..

"But I have to pee."

"Oh. Okay." He let's me up and I quickly go and pee and walk back into the cafeteria and sit next to Chase, making Dylan not a happy bunny. He motions for me to come back to his lap and I shake my head. He growls. Chase looks up and looks between the two of us.