[Fifteen]

.:Chapter Fifteen:.

Milena's POV

From: Brazilian King

training is so boring. Save meee! :P

To: Brazilian King

Suck it up Jay. You haven't even got to stay for long since the match against Columbia is in the evening anyway!

From: Brazilian King

Don't remind me. They're a really great team and I'm praying we don't lose.

To: Brazilian King

Don't worry Captain Towelhead. I know you can do it ;)

From: Brazilian King

Thank you, my Captainess! FYI, an extremely nosy Daniel Alves is reading our messages right now.

To: Brazilian King

Hey Dani! Tell Neymar to be a man because he's not listening to me :)

From: Brazilian King

Um

From: Brazilian King

He laughed and said to me "You have a dick. Use it." and walked off :/

To: Brazilian King

I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT

From: Brazilian King

Dani's a weird one. Will you save me from him?

To: Brazilian King

No. Go and train you little bum

From: Brazilian King

Did you just call me... a little... bum???

To: Brazilian King

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't

To: Brazilian King

Okay. Let's make a deal. If you go and train really really super hard right now, I'll let you come over and we can do something super fun.

From: Brazilian King

What sort of fun? ;)

To: Brazilian King

AGAIN, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT

From: Brazilian King

ik ik I'm just joking aroooouuuund haha. But deal accepted.

To: Brazilian King

Good. Now GOOOOOOOOOO!

I didn't get a reply after that, which probably meant that Neymar had taken my advice and had gone to train. How could he even be allowed on his phone? Was his coach not around?

***

"Hey, Lena?" Neymar asked, a puzzled expression on his otherwise serene face. It had been a week since I'd dyed his hair back at his house, and I was proud to say that his locks were sweeping the nation off their feet, all thanks to yours truly.

We were currently lazing around in my apartment. Marc and Melissa had gone out to the beach today and had decided to leave me behind since "I lived here and could go anytime I wanted", which was a really bad excuse since a) I actually live in London and b) I couldn't go anytime I wanted seeing as I'm rarely ever here. If they wanted to spend some alone time together, they could've just said.