Ch. 23 - Apples

I have no excuse for not updating. I apologize and will be ending this soon. If you wanted anything else in the story (ex. BlueeCookiess wanting Annabeth and Magnus family scenes) I will try my best to write them, but only as bonus scenes. I will focus on the main plot for now.

The original couple and the soulmates two,
To gain back their pride with the wine, wisdom's hue.
Uneven numbers must conquer Aldesse,
And feel the pain cast upon the blessed.
Once the apple falls from the tree,
Immortality twists its key.

3rd Person POV

"So......where are we going again?" Dionysus asked, playing with his nails. Thankfully he didn't chew on them (I do that on a regular basis now for some reason lol)

Alex rolled her eyes, refusing to answer. Magnus did a double-take.
Apollo coughed while Athena grabbed Dionysus' ear and started yelling.

"WERE YOU LISTENING AT ALL OR WERE YOU JUST DRINKING YOU-"

"Chill, Athena!" Hades ripped the wisdom girl away from the drunkard. The death boy held Athena away from Dionysus, although he still glared at him. "Even if he deserves it."

Apollo shook his head disapprovingly. "Why are we still here?"

Dionysus frowned. "To become gods and rule over the universe again!"

Apollo sighed. "You are...partially correct. And what did the prophecy say?"

The drunkard frowned even deeper. "I...don't remember. Something about giving us back immortality for free?"

"He's completely and utterly drunk. Can we just leave him here?" Hera complained.

Hades shrugged while Zeus shouted: "He's my son! You can't just leave him behind like that!"

"Since even did you care about your children?" Athena— or Apollo, maybe both of them did— snarled.

Lightning flashed dangerously in Zeus' eyes. "How dare you question me," he rumbled, attempting to summon his powers. The sky turned dark grey in an instant, and thunder roared. A second after all that happened, Zeus struck down his wife, his brother, and his children in sudden anger. They disintegrated on the spot, leaving nothing but a pile of ash.

Just kidding, you know I hate Zeus too much to give him this much power

"You never care about your children!" The double A children yelled.

"You never care about your children!" Dionysus somehow sobered up to yell.

"You never care about your children!" Hera and Hades yelled.

"You never care about your children!" The Norse demigods and the other Norse people yelled. Excluding Hearth, assuming I put him there. He just signed Idiot in sign language.

"You never care about your children!" The whole world yelled.

I was tempted to write ' "You never care about your children!" The author yelled. '
But then I'd have to fix the fourth wall again and I'm far too lazy to do that

Zeus stomped his foot like a little kid. "Y-"

Athena slapped him across the face. Everyone around them gasped. The wisdom girl shrugged. "He was getting annoying. Can we keep on doing the quest now?"

Hades sighed in exasperation. "Please do."

"Anyone here who can teleport?" Hera asked. Then she shook her head. "Wait, we're going to the Apples of Immortality. That was my wedding gift. They only good thing Zeus did." She glared at said drama queen. "Maybe I can try to get us there, but I'll be useless after teleporting."