Chapter 30: The Choice Of The Story.

Rizky after being sucked into a wormhole starts to open his eyes slowly and sees a bright blue sky with floating rocks, he lifts his upper body up to see where he is at. The area surrounding him was a bright forest filled with bubbles floating up. He look at his hand to see he still have the Saikou Driver and the Book

Rizky: Where did she send me? Some sort of forest?

He stands up and still in a state of confusion he starts walking through the trees to get a better look at where he's at. When he got to the cliff edge of the forest he was shocked and amazed by what he was seeing. He sees a vast land with whales and dragons flying around in the sky with ships alike. Rizky had never seen something like this before in his entire life and thought that he was dreaming.

 Rizky had never seen something like this before in his entire life and thought that he was dreaming

Rizky: Is this some sort of dream in my head right now?

*ROAR!*

He then hears a roaring noise and he looks down at the cliff and being jolted by a purple dragon makes him fall down on his butt.

Rizky: What the--?!!

The dragon looked at him with killer eyes and shot out purple fire at him which made Rizky dodge out of instinct then he ran away in panic trying to get away from it.

Rizky: Just what the heck is this place?! A dragon trying to kill me?! This is not real!!

As he was running through the forest with the dragon pursuing him, then at the bushes a blue lion jumped out in front of him making him fall down again with some sort of a yellow lamp man floating next to it.

Lion Senki: *ROAR!*

Alangina: *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

Rizky: Another one?!!!

The Lion came closer to him and started sniffing him. Rizky was just pushing himself on a tree, afraid of what it was about to do. When the Lion finished sniffing him it talks to the lamp then both of them back off of Rizky having no hostile intention towards Rizky. Jaaku Dragon arrived and prepared to eat Rizky but Lion Senki and Alangina stood in front of Rizky defending him.

Lion Senki: *ROAR!*

Alangina: *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

Jaaku Dragon: *ROARRR!*

They were having a standoff with each other ready to fight with the animal they are, Rizky is still watching this with disbelieving eyes.

Rizky: A Lion and a Lamp is talking to a Dragon.... This is definitely a dream, I need to wake up this hell.

Rin: Hey, this is not a hell hole you know. This is quite a heaven, I'll say.

He heard somebody talking to him and heard two claps to get all three Beast's attention. They look to see Rin with a different style of clothing that makes her look like a boss of a terrorist.