Chapter 29: The Infinite Potential Of People

Ghost: All.... Might....?

Ghost was standing there not moving an inch, continuing to stare at All Might skeleton form. He was in a state of surprise seeing him like this.

All For One: Now you see boy? This is what the true face of the so-called "Symbol of Peace" looks like. A hollow cheeks and sunken eyes! What a pathetic "top hero"! Don't be embarrassed! That is your true form--the real you--isn't it? So now why don't you say something to him, young boy?

All Might look down in shame knowing this would happen, but all that Ghost said to him is....

Ghost: Hm, I never knew that you have this kinda secret kept hidden.... But I expected it.

All Might: (surprise) Hiroyuki-shounen.... you not... in shock....?

Ghost: I have seen many secrets out there so seeing you like this was not really surprising to me.

All For One: Hoo? You're not shocked about this revelation? I thought that all would be shocked to see All Might like this.

Ghost: Why should I? There are things that are meant to keep hidden away from the public, even I had secrets of my own. So why should I be shocked about seeing All Might this way?

AFO was shocked to see that Ghost didn't express any disbelief about All Might skinny form. For all the years he lived, he had never seen anybody be this straightforward and blunt with his words and tone. Extremer started laughing out loud at this.

Extremer: (laugh) You see that? This is who Yuuto is. No matter what dark secret you showed him he will not be surprised at all.

All For One: I see....

Ghost: All Might... Can you still fight with those conditions of yours?

All Might: Huh?

Ghost: Are you still a hero... a Symbol of Peach that is standing behind me right now?

All Might: ....Y-Yes...! I can still... (standing up) Even if my body rots and grows weak... Even if you try to expose that form All For One... (clench fist)... my heart will remain that of the Symbol of Peace! It is not something that you can steal even a single piece of!

All For One: How wonderful. I suppose I give up. I'd forgotten what a stubborn and naughty child you were. Then perhaps this will not hinder your heart at all either: Do you know, Tomura Shigaraki is the grandson of Nana Shimura?!

In a moment of silence of what AFO said, it causes All Might to be so shocked by those revelations. His eyes were as wide as an ostrich and his heart started shattering.

Extremer: Oh~ he pulled out the big reveal.

All For One: I kept thinking about what you would hate the most. I created the chances for you and Tomura to meet. You defeated him, right? You smile so proudly when you win, not knowing a thing.

Ghost: Nana Shimura?... Who is that?

All For One: Well she's someone that All Might knew very well of.

Ghost: [His mentor?]

All Might: (tremble) Lies...

All For One: Oh don't give me that, you know it's the truth. That is clearly something I would do... Oh, that's strange, All Might... Where are your smiles now?

Ghost starts looking at AFO who's trying to mimic some short of smile, he believes that he's mocking All Might's signature smile.