Chapter 20: Final Exam Students vs Teachers

Finally the week of internships as pass and all the students went back at school telling their internship experience.

Kirishima/Sero: HaHaHaHa! Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!

They both laughing at Bakugo who have a different hairstyle

Bakugo: (annoyed) Stop laughing! My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you! 

Sero: I'd like to see you try, Pretty boy!

Bakugo: (angry) What'd you say?!

His hair goes back to normal.

Kirishima/Sero: (laugh) It's back!

Ashido: Wow, you even got to fight villains? I'm so jealous!

Jirou: I just helped people evacuate and did logistical support, so I didn't do any actual fighting, though

Ashido: It's still amazing, though!

Asui: All I did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country

Jirou/Ashido: That's crazy!

Asui: What about you, Ochaco-chan? How was your week?

Uraraka: (mouth breath) It was very worthwhile...

Asui: Ochaco's awakened, huh?

Jirou: She went to that battle hero's place, right?

Kaminari: That's a huge change for just one week...

Mineta: Change? That's not it, Kaminari. (bite fingers) Women are just demons. They're just hiding their true personalities behind pretty faces.

Kaminari: What did you see at Mt. Lady place?! (grab Mineta hand) I was kind of fawned over and had a good time. But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were you four, right?

He's referring to Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki and Yuuto

Sero: Oh yeah, the hero killer!

Kirishima: I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously

Yaoyorozu: I was worried.

Sato: I heard Endeavor saved you, right?

Hagakura: That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!

Todoroki: (look down) Yeah. He saved us

Midoriya: (nodded) Yeah

Ojiro: I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagining someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out.

Kaminari: He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?

Ojiro: Video? You mean of the hero killer?

Kaminari: Yeah. Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and, like, tenacious. Doesn't make you think he's cool?  

Midoriya: Kaminari-kun!

Kaminari: Huh? (cover his mouth) Oh, Ii-- Sorry!

Iida: No it's fine. (look at his arm) It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool. But he choose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong.

Yuuto: (He's right about that.)

Iida: In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, (chop air) I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!