Chapter 34: Clash Of Trust From One's Past

The sun was just beginning to rise, signaling the start of a new day full of possibilities. For class A the students of UA, this new day meant one thing: training. After being attacked twice by the League of Villains, the UA school implemented an all-dorm system to keep the students safe. Now, they would devote every day to honing their abilities and becoming official heroes. as they ate breakfast together, the students were filled with excitement and anticipation for the day ahead.

Aizawa: I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now. Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses. 

Class A: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: A hero's license bears with it the greatest responsibility of human life.

Kenichi: Really, a piece of plastic card with your face on it is the greatest responsibility of saving someone's life? Wow, he needs to word that better next time.

Yuuto: Even if he means it, it shows how low of a restraint heroes have gone down these days for just something that is just part of human nature. The world has changed too much.

Naomi: I think that rule will change soon one day for the better.

Kenichi: You're too optimistic little sis.

Aizawa: Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year.

Mineta: Just the provisional license exam is that hard?

Naomi: 50% chance is still better odds than a below 10% one, you know.

Mineta: You think?

Aizawa: That's why today, we will have each of you come up with something new.

He is then interrupted by the door opening revealing three other teachers, Ectoplasm, Cementoss, and Midnight in the center.

Aizawa: Two ultimate moves.

Class A: Ultimate Moves?!

Ashido/Kaminari: It's a real school thing and yet--

Kirishima/Sero: It's like a supernormal hero thing!

Yuuto: Well we have a Hissatsu in our arsenal already so I think we might have free time on our hands.

Naomi: Uh.... How does that make sense? I always thought most of the time in normal schools students always have to read a book or do some research about an upcoming subject.

Kenichi: You forgot there are school activities as well, not just school homework.

Naomi: Oh right. The school has a lot of things that I forgot to know about. Maybe I should read more about school stuff later.

Yuuto: Hissatsuwaza... It reminded me of a certain someone who always says that.

Kenichi: Yeah, remember the first time he possessed your body?

Yuuto: Don't remind me, ugg~ it still feels weird and painful from having them take my body and do things. Especially Urataros with his filtration with many women.

Naomi: Yeah, at first I thought you were cheated on me, on the first day of our date at that! Oh by the way we should invite them to come here. It's been a long time since they went traveling around time with the others.

Kenichi: You think we should call them to visit after this?

Yuuto: Don't worry, Izu tells me that they will come to visit in the next day or two.  

Ectoplasm: Ultimate! This means that this move will give you a sure win!

Cementoss: A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent.