Chapter 28: Confront To The Extremer

News reporter: You spoke about the students safety, EraserHead. During the incidents, it appears you urge them to fight. What were your intentions behind this?

Aizawa: I conclude that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome.

News Reporter: What do you mean by "worst possible outcome"? You don't call 27 victims and on abducted the worst possible outcome?

Aizawa: The "worst outcome" I assumed in that situation was that the students would be tortured and killed by the end.

Nezu: The gas attack accounts for most of the victims. We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one the enemies Quirks. Thanks to the quick response of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack. In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any sign of serious psychological trauma.

News Reporter: Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?

Nezu: We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future.

News Reporter: Can you say the same thing for the kidnapped Bakugo? He enrolled at UA High with excellent marks and did very well on the sports festival. In addition, during the incident with the sludge villain in middle school, he resisted the powerful villain alone, so he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be. On the other hand, the violence he showed in the semi-final when he lost his fight and his vicious aggression show that he is not always very stable mentally. What if the villains kidnapped him because they had on eye on that? Kidnapping him with deceitful words, and dyeing him with the path of evil? What evidence do you have for saying that he has a future? And furthermore what about a student named Hiroyuki Yuuto? Since he that speech from the sport festival it sound like he going against the heroes, maybe the villains have an eye on him next, and what will you do about their behaviors?

Rin: Oh~ this will be fun to hear.

Aizawa then stands up with an angry face like he's about to say something bad to the Reporter which is what the Reporter wanted all along. But Aizawa did not do it instead....

Aizawa: (bow) As their homeroom teacher, I take full responsibility for Katsuki Bakugo's violent and Hiroyuki Yuuto behaviors. However, Bakugo actions at the sport festival originate in what he considers "ideal strength." He is trying harder than anyone in his pursuit of becoming the "top hero." And for Hiroyuki he has his own ideals and resolve. He's willing to go as far as to go against people to achieve it, but he still has a heart of a hero and he's going to stick with it. If the villains saw that and thought they had an opening, then I believe they are being shortsighted.

Yuuto: Hm, do you really mean that? Or you're just trying to say that to make your image clean.   

Naomi: But it's the first time I see him standing up for us. 

News Reporter: That is not evidence, though. This isn't a question of how you feel-- I'm asking whether or not you have a concrete plan in place.

Nezu: We are not just standing around idly. We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get our student back.

Rin: [I suspect nothing less from a prestigious High School of Japan.]

Rin just has a small laugh at what they say then she starts hearing thoughts from Bakugo who's thinking of a escape plan. 

Bakugo: (smile) You said it, UA and Aizawa-sensei! That's how it is, you damn scum of a League! [They went through all that trouble to mount a huge attack, and all they got was me. They even told me what they wanted. To them, I'm an important person that they can use. Since they're trying to turn me to their side, they won't try to kill me seriously, what a bunch of armatures. Before they change their minds, I'll take down two or three of them and escape!] Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!