Chapter 33: Moving to the Dorms

The next few days started like many others before all of the students from class A started to walk to their new life at their school. On the ground of UA there's the student dorm that is built in three days called the Height Alliance, a place all of the students of UA will be for the rest of their school years. The students of class A are now at the entrance of the dorm house where they will be staying with Aizawa standing with them.

Aizawa: For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again.

Sero: Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?

Hagakure: *sigh* I had a hard time with my parents!

Jirou: I was pretty concerned about mine.

Ojiro: Make sense since the two of you were directly affected by the gas.

Tsuyu: We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press confess. I thought we would lose them, and it made me sad.

Uraraka: (nodded) Yeah.

Aizawa: I was surprised, too. Well I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. [For the most part, rather than trying to convince them it was more like we let them go free and then grabbed their tails.] Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first-- For now we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp.

Sato: Oh yeah, they did talk about that!

Ashido: So much has happened that it totally slipped my mind.

Aizawa: This is important. Listen up.

Aizawa looked at five particular people who are the one that needed to be called out and he also looked at the trio too, but he dismissed it and only focused on these five that he is calling out right now.

Aizawa: Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These five went to save Bakugo that night.

Tsuyu: (scared) Ribbit...

The rest of the students started to act nervously and scared that their teacher found out about the secret mission and scared of what he was about to say next. Aizawa took a quick glance at all of the students' faces to check to see if he was right.

Aizawa: Judging by your reactions it tells me that you all were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jirou, and Hagakure. Of course the five that went, but also the filthen of you who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures I mean to the letter and act properly in order to regain that trust.

Kenichi: [Yeah, like obeying every order and laws can make a difference or work out in the end for heroes or for the world in general, but who am I to judge.]

Aizawa: That is all. (turn around) Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!

Class A: [No, wait, how are we supposed to do that right now...?]

Naomi: (whisper) After you literally threaten the entire class about expulsion and now you turn a 180 and say re-energize? How are they supposed to get some energy from that? Jeez, you dumb depressing edgy man. (shake head)

Yuuto: I wonder how every student that was in his class years ago handled this kind of teaching management? I bet they never sent a complaint to the school about it because they think he's such a "great character".

Naomi: Hey, don't say that, at least have respect and appreciate him for defending you on TV about the public theory that you might turn to the villain side. You also kinda act like Rin for a second there.