9

TW's:
-Homophobia/usage F-slur (whole chapter again)
-Slight abuse+verbal fight

Clay's POV

I went back to train, but it wasn't fun at all anymore. I constantly felt everyone stare at me and I was really uncomfortable. After we had trained for two more hours, it was finally done and we walked to the changing room.

I sat down, drinking some water as Brian suddenly stood in front of me. 'Get out of here when I change and shower.'

'The showers are literally separated, I will have to burst through a door to see you.'

'You can't stay off boys, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Have you ever watched me? I bet you have.'

'I haven't, I'm not interested in you.'

Brian grabbed my arm and squeezed it tightly. I grinned. 'Uh oh, you're touching me, I think you will be gay by tomorrow.'

He immediately let go of me and looked at me in disgust. 'I hate you.'

'I hate you too.'

'You're actually gross, all these years I've been changing in front of a faggot.'

I nodded. 'You have.'

'GO AWAY,' Brian screamed as he pushed me back.

I stood up instead and grabbed my shirt, changing into it.

'I hate you, you're disgusting. You made out with a boy, I have already shown everyone. It's in our group's chat.'

I shrugged. 'Okay.'

'And I'm going to tell your parents that you've been making out with a boy.'

'Have a great time in the hospital.'

'Oh, you're threatening me?'

'It's a fair deal, you tell my parents and I beat you to death.'

'Guys, stop,' Noah suddenly said. 'This is going to far, we are supposed to be a team.'

I shrugged. 'He keeps going.'

Brian looked at me with an angry look and rolled his eyes. 'I can't help the fact that he's gross as hell.'

Noah looked at his hands and then looked back at Brian. 'Do you like me? Do you think I'm kind?'

Brian frowned and nodded. 'Yeah, you're my friend.'

'What if I would tell you that I like boys too?'

Brian shrugged. 'I don't care.'

'How the hell do you care about me then?' I yelled.

'You're one of those gross gays and he's not.'

'How am I gross? Because I made out with one? I did that in private and you wouldn't even have known if you didn't follow me. Noah is also going to kiss a boy one day, is he suddenly gross then too?'

'No, everything you do is gross.'

'This is not even homophobia anymore, are you jealous of me? Jealous that I'm better than you? Or are you gay yourself and are you mad that you've caught me making out with someone else?'

'I uh- have a boyfriend,' Noah muttered. 'If you don't hate me, you shouldn't hate Clay either.'

'I don't care if you have a boyfriend or not, Clay is gross and you aren't.'

I saw that Noah didn't know what to do and I didn't either. I sat down and sighed, but I got furious about what happened next.

Brian sat down next to Noah and smiled at him. 'Who is your boyfriend?'

'Uh- Elijah.'

I jumped up. 'I'm so sick of you, why can't you accept me? I have literally done nothing wrong, you wouldn't have walked in on us making out if you didn't go after me. He's gay and he gets accepted, but I'm gross. That's so unfair.'

'Yes, you're gross.'

'You're just jealous of me, you're jealous that I'm the team leader, aren't you?'

TW SLIGHT ABUSE

Brian stood up and pushed me against the wall. 'I hate you.'

I rolled my eyes at him. 'I know, I hate you as well. It's not that big of a deal.'

Brian couldn't control his anger anymore, he made a fist and hit me in my face. Noah immediately stepped in and pushed Brian away. 'What the heck, you can't hit him.'

I grabbed my bags and stood up, walking to the door. I closed the door behind me and started walking away as I felt my cheek started hurting a lot. I grabbed my phone to check my cheek and it already looked a bit bruised.

TW OVER

I sighed as I walked home and entered my place. I tried immediately going upstairs so I wouldn't get any questions, but my dad seemed to have waited for me and walked closer to me.

'How did it go?'

'Fine,' I muttered. 'I'm going to take a shower and eat something.'

'Look at me when you speak.'

'Don't feel like it, I'm going to take a shower.'

My dad grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look at him. He looked at my cheek and seemed to be a bit startled. 'What's that?'

'I fell.'

'On your cheek?'

'I guess so, otherwise it wouldn't have been blue, would it?'

'STOP LYING, DUMBASS.'

'No need to scream, I'm standing right here. I can hear you, don't try to hurt your voice.'

'You're so annoying.'

'Glad we have the same opinion about each other.'

'How dare you speak to me like this?'

'How dare you scream at me for no reason?'

'Did you have a fight?'

I shrugged. 'Let go of me, I'm going to shower.'

'Would you like me to hit you?'

'No, actually. I wouldn't like that. Thanks for asking, I appreciate it.'

I managed to get out of my dad's grasp and walked upstairs, going to the bathroom. I quickly locked the door behind me as I pulled off my clothes and turned the shower on. I quickly checked my phone and saw I got a text from George.

George
Are u home yet?

You
I am, I'm gonna take a shower, brb

I laid my phone back down and stepped in the shower with a smile on my face. I showered as fast as I could, dressing up and eating something quickly after that. It was already eleven pm, so I hoped George was still here.

I ran to my room and grabbed my phone to text George as fast as I could. I missed him so much.

1014 words

Summary:
Brian being a homophobic dick, showed everyone the videos of Clay and George kissing, but he does accept Noah (who came out as gay). Brain is more jealous of Clay than homophobic and decided to hit him.