Fun before trouble

After a few days it was finally the day before, they were so close to the day, the day to end it all, end everything, all the pain and suffering, the stress and agony, everything will finally come to an end.

It was the day before, and everyone was stressed, anxious, nervous, especially hinata and Oikawa, since they both had the same thoughts. Hinata told iwaizumi to make sure Oikawa is okay, which he quickly agreed to.

Everyone was in the training room, not practicing but talking, hinata decided to start practice a bit late, instead of 11:30 they will start at 2:30. Everyone told him it was a bad decision, but he insisted, he told them to talk about their feelings. Everyone was confused "feelings?, what's the problem?" Was the question running through everyones mind, but they agreed knowing that this "talk" is important, not only for him, but the mission too.

They all sat around in a circle and started to talk, while hinata was in the admin and he wanted to be alone, even though kageyama wanted to be with him so bad, he denied, mike knew the reason why, but he left him alone, to allow him to ease his mind, and recollect his thoughts, look at the plan once more, and relax a bit. However, knowing how much of an overthinker hinata is, kageyama insisted on staying, hinata tried and tried to get him to talk with the others, but he said that being with the love of his life, and making sure he is okay mentally and physically is more important.

Hinata gave in, and allowed him to stay. Mike was relieved, knowing that his childhood best friend was going to be fine, but now he will go talk to the rest to also make sure they are not only fine physically but mentally too, since it will be their first and hopefully last mission.

Mike enters the room seeing everyone in a circle quite, until the silence as broken

Atsumu: *looks up* hey mike

Mike: good morning

Tanaka: umm so what now

Tsukishima : yea I don't get why talking about our feelings is important, I mean the mission is tomorrow we shouldu be practicing

Daichi: I agree

Sakusa: yea

Mike: shoyo is just worried, it's your first ever mission, hopefully your last too, but talking about your feelings and letting them out helps *looks at oikawa*

Oikawa: *nods* I agree

Suna: but what should we talk about

Akaashi: yea, like what feelings?

Mike: guys don't try to hide it I'm sure all of you are a nervous wreck right now

Everyone: *looks down*

Mike: exactly, so talk about it, let them out, and after that me, sakusa and Atsumu, will tell you how a real fight is

Atsumu: *touches his injury* yea

Sakusa: *touches Atsumus hand* (the one he used to touch his injury) sure

Mike: fine then

Oikawa: we can't lie though, this is our first ever mission and we all are petrified

Mike: even me and hinata are, some of the other agents too

Oikawa: this might be our first fight but we practice so hard for this, don't you guys wanna end it all

Suga: I agree, I want this over with and fast

Yamaguchi: me too

Suna: same here

Akaashi: yea I agree

Kenma: even thought I like the technology and all, I still want this to end