Chapter 70

Felix whimpered and whined at the feeling, not able to let any of the piled up moans in his throat out. He felt himself firmly sucking Changbin in, his body hot and in need for more pleasure.

Changbin groaned lowly, letting his head fall onto Felix' back. Felix really was sucking him in and it felt warm. Utterly pleasurable.

"Gosh Felix–"

"T-told you my body wanted you"

"That bad?" The older closed his eyes, biting his lip. His hips started slowly moving on their own, getting used to the warmth around him.

He wrapped his arms around Felix' hips, lightly pushing the boy back in time with his thrusts. He wasn't even pulling out much, his thrusts slow and very deep.

Felix' hands went down to grab onto Changbins own, moaning at how deep Changbin was being right now. He couldn't help but moan over and over again everytime the older would thrust into him.

"Baby you have to keep quiet, there are other people here" Changbin warned, trying not to make any sound himself.

"S-sorry"
"Just feels s-so good" just as Felix finished what he wanted to say, another shaky moan left his throat. Felix tried hard but it really felt amazing, he couldn't help it one bit.

Changbin didn't have any choice but to reach two fingers up to the youngers mouth, letting him suck on them.

Felix gladly did so, whimpering and humming against them, his sounds getting muffled and quieter.

"Such a good boy" Changbin praised, quietly groaning "my boy only"

He started speeding up his pace, watching Felix' breaths get faster but no sound coming from him. Felix' legs started getting weaker, his body trembling from the overwhelming pleasure, and he wasn't even able to cope with all of that through moaning.

Changbin angled his hips a bit, wanting to feel every corner of the boy, at the same time hittng Felix' prostate, making him get weaker.

"Ch-changbin.. c-close.."

"You're close baby?"

Felix nodded quickly, he couldn't handle the overwhelming heat in his stomach anymore.

Changbin let go if the youngers hip, moving his arm further around, taking Felix' length into his hand, starting to pump him at a fast pace.

"Cum for me puppy"

Felix' body felt like it was on fire and he released over Changbins hand shortly after. His eyes scrunched and his whole body trembling. He unintentionally bit down Changbins fingers to try and stay silent, kind of managing to do so.

Changbin hissed a little at the pain, but he didn't mind it much. He stilled his hips inside the boy, getting the most out of Felix' high for him, before eventually slowing down completely with his hand, allowing him to breath.

"M' you did so great baby"
"Don't want to overstimulate you-"

"No!.. k-keep going.. please"

"Felix-"

"I want you to feel good too, p-please Changbin, continue"
"W-want to feel you for longer.."

Changbin just hummed and instantly started thrusting back into Felix, his pace very quick from the beginning, his hands pushing the youngers hips back to get even deeper.

Felix had nothing to keep him from being loud, so he had to be quiet on his own. He closed his eyes at the overwhelming feeling of overstimulation that's flowing through his veins unable to fully take it, but wanting to be a good boy for Changbin.

Tears forming in his eyes as there was no other way to release some of the overwhelming feeling. Those tears surely overflowing and starting to run down his face after sometime.

"Fuck puppy-"

Changbins thrusts started getting even faster as he chased his high, Felix trying to hold himself up, not wanting anything more than to get filled up right now.

Soon Changbin reached his high too, tipping over edge and releasing into the boy with a low groan, trying to stay quiet. Felix on the other hand couldn't stop himself from letting out a little moan, feeling every last corner of himself get hit by the warm substance.

They were both panting and sweating, Felix weak and about to collapse when Changbin wrapped his hands around his waist, giving him a back hug that way, not even pulling out yet. He nuzzled his face onto the youngers back, helping him so he could keep standing up, the wall giving both of them support.

"My baby"
"Doing so good"

Felix' eyes were closed as he listened to the praise. It was all he needed after this.

"Tell me, how are you feeling?"

"G-Great" was all Felix answered, his body still recovering.

Changbin eventually pulled out, turning Felix around to look into his eyes. His hands not leaving his waist, supporting him up. Looking down onto the boys neck and collarbones, he noticed the areas he had sucked and bitten on earlier being really red, the marks fully visible now.

"Did I go too hard on you?"

Felix shook his head. "I love you Changbin" he whispered.

Changbin moved to get some toilet paper and clean them both up, pulling Felix' clothes back up for him, always supporting him up.

Once they both were cleaned up and their clothes were in place, the whole area was clean too, he went back to Felix, who had been just leaning against the wall the whole time.

He placed his forehead onto the youngers, arms wrapped around him again "I love you too"

He ran his fingers across the marks he made, smiling to himself "I hope these show everyone who you belong to"

Felix smiled too, he felt good and at ease. He knew he was safe and loved and he appreciated the fact that Changbin wanted to have him for himself. Because that way, he knew his feelings of wanting Changbin for himself were returned and the older felt the same.

"God dammit they way I love you Felix"
"You know you're my everything right?"

Felix slowly nodded, feeling butterflies. And Changbins smile only doublicated itself. Felix knew how much he meant to Changbin and the older couldn't be happier for that.

"You're my everything too" Felix shily responded, getting engulfed into a hug shortly after. He hugged Changbin back, cuddling him close.

How he wanted to stay with Changbin forever...

☆-----------------------------☆

The boys got back to their table, the group of boys still sitting at the same spot.

Changbin glared at them, especially the one who bit his lip looking at Felix earlier. He knew for a fact that the marks on Felix' neck were impossible to overlook, the boys must've seen them.

The boy who bit his lip clearly saw them and forrowned in annoyance shortly after.

Changbin was satisfied, knowing that boy, whoever he even was, would be even more annoyed if he knew what both of them just did.

His satisfaction lasted for 15 minutes, until the group of boys got up and gathered their stuff, getting ready to go.

The "biting your lip" boy came over to Changbins and Felix' table, a small piece of paper in his hand.