Chapter 37

Double update cause why not? :)

Thank me later

☆--------------------------------☆

At almost the end of the movie, all eight boys were about to seriously fall asleep.
But Jeongin wasn't going to let this turn into a "meet and sleep"

"Let's play truth or dare"

"Yes Jeongin you're a genius" Jisung jumped up, his tiredness fading away in 0.1 seconds.

"Usually I'd say no, but I don't want us to fall asleep already" Chan admitted "come on, get up kids"

The boys all sat up, forming a circle on the floor. They let the youngest start.

"Jisung, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"How often do you and Minho do it?"

"Do we really have to start with that?" Jisung sigh.

"Yes"
"You have to say it"

"Fine"
"Probably every free second we can find"

"You guys are addicted" Chan remarked.

"Shut up" Jisung blushed, hiding his face so his friends can't see it.
"I'll pick Chan"

"Fine, also truth"

"Boring bitch"

"Don't call me bitch bitch. I'm older than you Jisung!"

Jisung just laughed and punched Chans shoulder.

"How did you find Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin?"

The three said boys looked up and eyed Jisung, they weren't mad, they just didn't want to think about that time right now.

"Well I didn't, Minho and Chaeyoung did" Chan smiled at Minho
"They told me where the gang took the three of them and I just did the rest"

"What's the rest?" Jisung asked.

"Oh just the usual, stalking the building and the people going in and out of it, try to find out where they kept my friends, explain everything to the cops, yea you know, that"

"Alright Chan 'just the usual' right?" Seungmin and everyone else laughed.

"Didn't you want to prove your dEteCtIvE sKilLs" Changbin mocked.

"Hey! That was supposed to be between us" he pretended to be mad.

"Choose someone Chan" Hyunjin was getting impatient.

All eight boys kept playing, having fun and laughing, and even though Felix was feeling broken and empty inside, he still laughed a few times.

The game and his friends distracted him a little, yet he still wasn't able to get his eyes off Changbin from time to time.

Changbin was right there in same room, but he still seemed so distant to Felix. There was just this unfamiliar atmosphere between them.

Seungmin was now making Minho do a stupid dance and suddenly, Felix felt himself get abruptly dragged out of the room by his wrist.

"What the fuck Chan" Felix complained, annoyed as he wanted to watch Minho do his weird dance.

Chan stopped and put his hands on Felix' shoulders, shaking him lightly.

"Where did you get that necklace from?!"

"Wh-what necklace?... this one?" Felix remembered the necklace he took from Changbin and pointed at it.