Chaper 64

And before he knew it, Felix' arms and legs were tied up to each corner of the bed, his clothes stripped and thrown somewhere, shirtless Changbin hovering over him.

Changbin leaned down to kiss Felix deeply, the kiss getting sloppy pretty quickly.

"Are you still sure you want to do this?" Changbin asked once more, planting small kisses on the youngers burning cheeks.

Felix nodded quickly and Changbin gave him a small smile, before getting the blindfold and putting it over his eyes.

It got dark for Felix and all he could hear now were Changbins soft breaths. They had never done something like this before and it made anticipation stream through Felix' body.

He couldn't see what the older was going to do next, so he wasn't able to prepare himself. He just had to take in whatever he was getting.

After a short moment, he started feeling wet kisses going down his neck to his collarbones. He felt Changbins tongue glide over his skin, leaving trails of heat behind.

"Mh all the things I could do to you right now" Changbin mumbled, sending shivers down Felix' spine.

"I wonder how much you could take"

Felix bit down his lip, concentrating on the kisses and the olders words. Not realizing that Changbin was just distracting him with those, he suddenly felt something enter him.

Felix arched his back slightly, letting out a whimper at that feeling. It was cold and a little too hard, it wasn't Changbin and Felix could only guess what this was.

"Let's test how much you can take" was the last thing Felix heard, before Changbin pressed down onto the remote in his hand, right away choosing the highest level, making Felix arch his back completely, loud moans leaving his lips as the toy started vibrating inside of him.

He held onto the rope in fists, it was the only thing to hold onto as he tried to process the pleasure.

He had never felt like this before, he never tried anything with vibration and it felt amazing. Especially now that he couldn't close his legs or move his arms, he just had to take everything in, moaning uncontrollably.

"Fuck you look so hot like that" Changbin mumbled, getting impatient himself.

Felix couldn't see him, so he got off the bed, pulling away the last pieces of clothing from his body, listening to the youngers erotic moans as he did so.

Once he was finished he climbed back over Felix, the boy clenching his teeth, trying to handle this.

"You know the save word right?"

"Y-yes.."

"Good" Changbin smirked and positioned himself.

"W-wait why are y-you a-askin-" the boy got cut off by Changbin pushing himself into Felix, under the toy.

He let out a loud series of painful moans at the intense burn of the stretch, this wasn't what he was expecting and it hurt like this was his first time again.

Changbin groaned at the tightness and at the vibrations the toy send through his body.

"God, even after all of this you're still this tight pup"

Felix moaned uncontrollably and was trying to process what was happening, Changbin wasn't even moving yet.

"Wh-what did you e-expect after pushing two cocks i-inside of m-me"

"Not sure honestly"
"But what I want is to completely ruin you"

Felix didn't even get time to process what Changbin had said, before the older started roughly slamming into him. He wasn't gentle at all this time, but wanted to show Felix his other side and see if the boy can handle it.

Having vibrations and getting fucked at the same time send shockwaves of pleasure through Felix' body as the pain slowly started fading away. He could practically feel himself get stretched around Changbin and that toy and he couldn't get enough of it.

Changbin leaned down and started kissing and sucking onto Felix' neck. He couldn't help but let out a few low moans against his boyfriends neck, the vibrations and Felix' warmth feeling overwhelmingly good.

Felix moaned loudly, there were too many sensations at once and he didn't think Changbins moans would turn him on so much. They sounded so lewd and erotic and Felix wanted to hear more of them.

It felt so good he didn't even realize he had came onto himself already, Changbin not stopping to pound into him.

The overstimulation was starting to get too overwhelming for Felix after a while, tears of pleasure forming under the blindfold.

"Fuck- Felix"

Changbin felt himself get close, it felt very intense and he sucked down onto the youngers neck to muffle his own moans.

Felix' wrists started bruising a bit from the ropes, his whole body burning. He suddenly felt Changbin pull out the toy, leaving only himself to thrust into Felix.

Felix felt Changbin hit very deep inside him, occasionally brushing over his prostate, making him shiver and moan.

"C-changbin"
"I- I need you t-to fill me u-up"

That sentence alone was enough to push Changbin over the edge. He stilled his hips inside Felix, releasing into the boy with a low groan, tilting his head back. Felix clenched his teeth, his back arching up and his hands squeezing the ropes more. He let out a loud moan, feeling himself actually get filled up.

Changbin let himself fall onto Felix' body, both of them panting and trying to catch their breaths.

The older managed to calm a little down, pulling out of Felix, biting his lip as he watched the white substance run down his hole.

He quickly moved to untie the ropes on Felix' legs, then untying the ones on the youngers wrists. Once Felix' second hand was free, he instantly reached for Changbin, pulling him down into a hug.

Changbin hadn't even pulled the blindfold off of the boy and Felix hadn't done it himself either, he just instantly hugged Changbin.

"Whoa Felix-"

"T-thank you Changbin"

Changbin pulled away from the youngers embrace, caressing his cheek, noticing the tear stains on them.

He smiled and slowly pulled the blindfold off, seeing Felix slowly open his eyes to look at him.

His eyes were a little puffy and red again. Changbin kissed his cheek, the boy pulling him into another tight hug.

"What did you thank me for baby?"

"For loving me"

"I will always love you"

Felix smiled and giggled, he felt so happy in that moment, like all of his worries had disappeared.

"Did I hurt you?" Changbin asked, tracing over the light red and blue marks on Felix' wrist with his hand.

"What?"
"N-no no, not at all"
"It was amazing"

Changbin just smiled and placed small kisses on Felix' wrists to sooth him.

"You didn't expect me to do this did you?" The older chuckled.

"What do you mean did I expect it?"
"I had no idea on what you were planning?!"

Changbin chuckled again, pulling Felix close as they laid next to each other.

"Wow look at us, a few hours ago we were crying our souls out and now here we are" Felix said, letting Changbin cuddle onto him.

"I know"
"What am I supposed to do when you get needy all the time?"

Felix whined and shook Changbin off of him "no cuddles for you then"

"No, no I'm sorry" Changbin quickly apologized and nuzzled his face into the youngers neck.

"It's not just you"
"It helped me relax and forget about everything too"

"I love you Binnie"

"Love you too puppy"