Chapter 21

{Third person}

The next day turned out to be more stressful than anyone had expected. All the boys met at Felix' and Changbins house to help them pack up the things they want to bring to their new home. There were many items which they sadly had to let go of and leave behind though. Everyone worked hard from 8am to almost 6pm, putting clothes, furniture and all types of stuff into cardboard boxes, then placing those next to the entrance.

They were all exhausted after finishing and decided that ordering food would be the best option, however Jisung and Seungmin somehow forced Changbin to cook for the whole group since everyone loved his food. Of course they used things like "but we helped buy you a house" and "we literally just helped you pack your stuff" to convince him.

After eating Hyunjin suggested taking Felix and Changbin to go take a look at their new house a day prior of them moving out, as they haven't even seen their new place yet.

Around 8pm the three boys decided to head out. Hyunjin drove them there, constantly bragging about he loved that house and that it's perfect for Felix and Changbin.

"I chose it so I'll punch you if you don't like it"

"Try touching Felix and I'll cut your hair while you're sleeping Hyunjin" Changbin answered in a more serious tone, getting lightly hit on his shoulder by Felix afterwards as he giggled.

"Okay nevermind" Hyunjin backed off quickly, knowing Changbin would actually cut his long hair while he was sleeping. "Oh and I have a little surprise for you guys waiting there" he continued smiling.

Felix looked at Changbin then back to Hyunjin, his eyes shining like a little kid excited to open his Christmas presents.

Soon they arrived and got out the car, the two boys immediately recognizing where they are.

"Wait isn't this the area where Chan and Jeongin live?" Felix asked looking around.

"Exactly"

Hyunjin started leading the way, passing by a few random houses as well as Chans and Jeongins. After about a 15minute walk Hyunjin stopped in front of a house, turning to Changbin for him to pull out the key

"Oh shoot I forgot it at home"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDI-" Hyunjin freaked out immediately

"Relax I was just joking"

He pulled the key out of his pocket and placed it into the keyhole subsequently turning it to the left and opening the white door, turning on the lights as they entered.

Both Felix and Changbin inspected each room with an amazed expression on their faces. The house is smaller than the one they are currently living in, but still big for just two people. It's very modern and has a lot of huge windows with a stunning view, you could even see the forest from far away and a small portion of the lake between the trees. Their friends had already bought a few things for the couple, such as a modern kitchen in black and white for Changbin to cook in or an expensive setup of speakers and mirrors in one of the rooms for Felix' dancing.

The last room they were looking at was the living room. It also looked modern with three couches, a huge TV, a few gaming consoles and games and many more things like decorations or plants and paintings.

"WE HAVE A BALCONYY?!" Felix whisper-yelled, going past the couch to open the balcony door. Then suddenly two fluffy creatures hoppled inside the living room

"San? Woo?" Felix squealed, picking both up into his arm, then handing San to Changbin. "I missed them so much"

"Hey buddy, I missed you" Changbin said as he patted Sans back.