Chapter 34

-------------------------‐-----------------------------------------

[4] Dear diary,

It's been 4 days since Changbin left.

I've been alone, not going outside, not talking to anyone... just Minho, he texts me sometimes, asking if I'm doing good.

He offered to come visit me, but I said no for now.

Changbin hasn't been talking to Jisung and Minho a lot, or at least that's what Minho told me.

I wish I knew what's going on in his mind.

Needless to say, I miss him. I've been regularly having nightmares from the time we were kidnapped. There isn't anyone to wake me up, hug me and sing to me so that I can feel better.

I didn't eat much, I'm not feeling like it. It's been colder outside so I'm having twice as much on as usual.. but honestly, I think it's just the cold of the emptiness in my heart.

Chan called once, asking if Changbin was coming or not. I just told him that he chose to go to Minhos, didn't quite go into detail about what happened between us.

My whole body and skin are screaming, begging for the soft and gentle touch of Changbin they've been craving. I miss his kisses and hugs, just the feeling of butterflies in my stomach used to be everything.

I knew it was bad, but I never realized how addicted I am to the things Changbin does. He's like a drug I can't get enough of.

Love is the most addicting drug.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, a long one will come next time I believe :)

Today I posted the 21th chapter of Forest and honestly it feels like I wrote it 40 years ago.

Time really flies :)

Anyway, today 좋으니까  from Changbin and Felix came out, and I'm so in damn love with it :(