Chapter 63

The boys had been in the house for about 5 hours now. They watched movies, played diffrent games and talked a lot.

The breakdown in the bathroom being something they needed to let every last bit of negative feelings out of their bodies. It was like having dirt on your body. Once you wash it off, it's gone.
And once the boys cried everything out, they were happy and fine again.

They were okay now, truly okay.

Right now they were watching some drama after a long time, and some romantic scene came up.

The actors were sat on a couch next to each other, casually talking. That is, until the guy placed one hand onto the girls thigh and leaned in to kiss her.

That kiss turned into a make out session with the boy ontop of her, taking her clothes off.

Changbin leaned back and sighed, it wasn't his thing to watch others make out. He looked at Felix and to his surprise saw him completely flustered.

His cheeks were a bright red color, his eyes never leaving the screen. He moved his hand to his own thigh, biting down his bottom lip.

You couldn't see every part, but it was visible the characters were having sex. For a brief moment, sounds of moans came from the TV, until the scene finally ended and jumped forward.

Changbin watched as Felix squeezed down his thigh, biting his lip harder. Felix' eyes were innocently shining, yet giving off how needy he was right now.

It was obvious he wasn't going to ask Changbin to help him, he will never learn to ask for what he wants, so Changbin came up with an idea.

He excused himself and said he was going to the kitchen to look for any left over snacks from months ago. It was simple, but he knew Felix wouldn't be able to hold himself back once he was alone.

☆------☆

"I'll go look for some snacks, give me a second" Changbin said and stood up.

Felix nodded and watched him leave the room, then close the door behind him.

The scene from the tv just wouldn't get out of his head. The way the actor kissed and touched the girl was utterly hot to Felix and he wanted to feel that way again too.

He questioned whether he should do this or not, but his body wasn't letting him think clearly, his hand pressing down his thigh again.

He traveled his hands to his pants, unbuttoning them, thinking about Changbin coming back and catching him doing something like this, but he couldn't stop himself now.

He pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles, straddling his legs a little. Anticipation took over him and he couldn't wait anymore.

Not having any lubricant, he lifted one hand up to his face, taking two fingers into his mouth, coating them with saliva. It felt good to have something to suck on, but that didn't last for long. He pulled them out again, now lowering his hand to his entrance.

Without wasting any second, he pushed both of them inside, biting his lip even harder at the warm sensation. Once he was as deep as be could go, he started thrusting his fingers in and out of himself.

Closing his eyes and biting his lip to try and muffle up any sound, though that didn't quiet work out.

Pleasure started cursing through his body and it became harder to stop himself from making any sound. He whimpered and moaned slightly, mentally cursing at himself for doing so, but it felt too good right now.

He imagined Changbin being with him, having his hands all over Felix, touching him up and kissing him.

The thought of his fingers being Changbins dick thrusting into him made him go insane. He was so needy for the older and imagining Changbin fucking him right now felt euphoric and better than he thought it would.