Chapter 65

Now all cleaned up after taking a shower, the boys went back to sitting on the couch.

However they weren't just sitting there, it was more like, Felix straddling Changbins lap, being ontop of him and eagerly making out with him.

Changbin pulled away for a second, wanting to catch his breath.

"Felix"
"What has gotten into y-" and he couldn't even finish his sentence before Felix started kissing him again.

It was sloppy and messy, their tongues colliding and moving with each other. It was the type of kiss Felix liked the most, he loved feeling Changbins tongue hitting every corner of his mouth, making him feel weak and melt into it.

Changbin again pulled away, needing to seriously breath as this has been going on for a while.

"Lix what's going on with you?"

"What?" Felix leaned down a bit starting to leave little kisses on Changbins neck "I can't fucking get enough of you"

Changbin grabbed Felix' shoulders and made him stop that way. He looked into the youngers eyes, seeing them shining. They were always shining when he looked at Changbin, but never when he was looking at someone else.

Felix whined and tried getting back to what he was doing, but Changbins grib on his shoulders only tightened some more.

"P-please let me just... do that"

"Enough Felix"
"Look at yourself, I can't let you get addicted to sex"

"Idiot"
"I'm not addicted to sex I'm freaking addicted to you"

"What's the difference?"

"Well, being addicted to sex means generally feeling the need to have sex with someone, right? Because you're obviously addicted to it"

Changbin nodded.

"But I'm not addicted to sex, I'm addicted to you, which simply means, I only enjoy it when you're the one I'm sleeping with"

Changbin smirked, then that turned into a smile, it was kind of cute to him.

"But you've never even had sex with someone else?"

"I don't care" Felix pouted, Changbin just chuckled.

"I wasn't your first though right?" Felix asked.

Changbin nodded "yeah.. there were a few before you"

Felix just smiled, Changbin noticing something off on Felix' face.

"You were the best one though!!" he reassured, giving Felix' lips a short peck "because you were the one I was waiting to have for so long"

That brought the confidence back to Felix, making him smile a little.

"I was the best?"

"Yes obviously Felix"
"Did you forget what we did literally barely two hours ago?"

Felix blushed and shook his head a little "n-no definitely did not forget.."

"See"
"And besides, as I said, you were something I was waiting for, for such a long time"
"You don't even understand how long I had waited before we kissed the first time"

Felix smiled and giggled, leaning down to hide his face in Changbins neck "that was my favorite kiss"

"Really?"
"Why?" Changbin asked, rubbing circles onto the youngers back, rocking their bodies from side to side a little.

"Mh.. because I was waiting a long time for it to happen too"
"I used to always wonder how it would feel like of you kissed me"
"I wondered if I would feel more butterflies than the ones I already felt just from looking at you"
"And then it finally happened, you kissed me and it was at the most beautiful place ever"
"I will forever cherish that moment"