Chapter 23

{Minho pov}

I've been trying to call Chan for half an hour but he just isn't answering.
Last thing I could possibly do right now was texting him.

🍆Jeongins-Daddy🍌

Minho
I hate how you disappear at the worst times possible

Minho
All three of them got blindfolded by a group of masked people, probably two women and five men, they put a gag on everyone and dragged them into a fucking black van

Minho
Me and Chaeyoung were too far behind. Even if we were near where they are, we wouldn't have been able to do anything against all of them

Minho
We have been following the vehicle for 25 minutes and they don't seem to notice

Minho
We are going to follow them and inform you once we have more information

Minho
Chan, we failed to protect our friends.

Chaeyoung is a good driver, she didn't lose that car for a single second. I was in the seat next to her, eying the Van as it slowed down near a huge building.

The area didn't look abandoned, there just weren't many people.

We parked our car as well, making sure to have enough distance so we wouldn't get caught snooping around.

The door opened and all of them stepped out. Three men were holding my friends as they tried to free themselves.
They were trying to shake the hands that were holding them off, but with no results.

I tried to put on a straight face although I was watching my friends struggling and I felt more useless than ever. This damn feeling of not being able to do something, it's suffocating.

Those huge gates to the building slid open and the masked people dragged Changbin, Hyunjin, and Felix inside. That was the last time we saw them before they disappeared into that unknown building.

Chaeyoung looked at me, asking what the hell we were going to do now. But how am I supposed to know? How on this damn earth should I know how to react, when three of your friends get kidnapped by the obsessive ex of one of them? I did not know what to do or what the next step was.

What I did was taking pictures of the Van they left outside, pictures of the building and of the whole street, then I send them to Chan.

Chaeyoung drove me back home that evening before she went to her own apartment. Chan still hadn't answered yet and we need him for this or else shit wouldn't work.

I was stressed and nervous, I didn't know what to do. Jisung asked me about 20 times why I had been looking so worried and sad, but what the hell am I supposed to answer him?
Chan did definitely told me not to talk with anyone about this, so I wasn't sure whether to explain the situation to Jisung or not. There's no way I was just going to say something like "oh yea I just watched our best friends get kidnapped and all I did was follow that car, only to leave after seeing where it stopped"

The way I hated this deadass feeling of being useless and too weak. It doesn't suit my character nor my image. I couldn't show Jisung how hopeless his boyfriend is being right now... so I just told him everything.

--------------------------------

{Changbin pov}

I opened my eyes after someone had pulled the blindfold off of my face. The bright light shined directly onto me, making my eyes hurt.