best girlfriend ever

Reiner Braun protectively held a porcelain cup of tea in his left hand, as well as some pain killers in his right. He walked slowly through the barracks, using his full concentration to not spill a single drop. Reiner used the side of his hip to open the door to the girls dormitory, preparing himself to take care of you for the rest of the day.

However, he was left with a shock at what he witnessed in front of him: you had changed into some fresh clothes. You awkwardly attempted to walk, although you appeared like you were intoxicated. Your back was uncomfortably bent with a fatigued expression, tipsily rocking from side to side.

"Hey, Smith." Reiner's pearly teeth were grinding in frustration as your body flinched at the sound of his agitated voice, "What the hell do you think you're doing out of bed?"

"I left my jacket in the stables after my shift yesterday," You croaked, squinting to see his large silhouette walk closer towards you: "I'm so cold, I need to get that jacket."

"Jesus - I was only gone for five minutes! You're not going anywhere, not in this state." His stocky body tensed as he comfortably balanced his hands on his waist, "I won't let you."

"You won't let me?" Your E/C eyes spun back wards into your skull as you mockingly laughed at the blondes words, "What are you, my mother?"

"That's real' mature, Y/N."

He cringed whilst watching your attempt to walk further, before cursing beneath his breath. Reiner hooked his thick arm around your body, hoisting your body-weight in his arms with surprising ease.

"Bed. Now." He snapped.

You squirmed; you cursed at him angrily, but he ignored your every objection.

"Let me leave!" Your voice childishly whined, feeling Reiner release you from his embrace as he placed you against the soft quilt of your bed: "I need my jacket - do you want me to freeze to death?"

"You can wear my sweatshirt, but you're not leaving this room." He lifted the blanket, allowing you to enter the duvets of your own bed: "I can't let you walk all the way to the stables in good conscience, and I'm sure as hell not walking there myself."

"But, then you'll get cold."

"Aw." The edges of his lips tilted into a fine simper, "Are you seriously worried about me, sweetheart?"

As Reiner carefully pulled the soft blanket up towards your chest, your brows cracked inwards: "I'm being serious, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable just for my sake. It's winter - it's already freezing."

"I can live with being a little cold."

The blonde began to reach down towards the bottom of his grey sweatshirt. He laced his fingers around, lifting it up his torso: the sweater caught on his shirt beneath, revealing the lower half of his sharp-abs. You diverted your gaze, not wanting him to catch you staring.

Reiner began to help you get inside of the thick, large sweat shirt: the first thing you noticed was the woody, hint of vanilla aroma that had rubbed off on the fabric. The sweatshirt smelt of Reiner, and you liked that. You buried your face inside of it, sighing gently with relief as your eyes fluttered shut. The warmth of his body still lingered in his clothes, radiating onto you like a blazing fire.