Chapter 15: Waiting

A/N Mwahahahahah cliff hanger!!! I love cliff hangers but you guys don't so I'm sorry. 

 First off T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U-!-!-! :)  My guppies (you guys) are amazing!!! The last chapter got 11 votes, 5 comments, and the whole story just hit 2,000 reads!! You don't know how much this means to me!! You are all lovely people and I love you!

 2nd- I dedicated Chapter 10 to @Cassie303 for her comment on Chapter 14 because it made me smile! I also dedicated this chapter to @ValentineBabyCakes because her comment was just as awesome. I couldn't pick between the two so they both got a chapter.

 Thank you, Love you, Marry me? Just kidding. I don't know you guppies that well...yet     *shrugs*

-Claire xoxo

 ****

Harry's POV

The ride home was awkward and silent. I stared out the window blocking out everything around me. Niall and Liam were talking quietly about something. Zayn was driving and would glance in the mirror at me every once in a while, but I pretended not to notice. Darcy couldn't sit still if she tried. The foster care agency had agreed to let Niall and Darcy stay with us until everything was sorted out. It helped that our parents were foster parents too. They were one of the top choices for foster parents if there house wasn’t already full.

When we pulled into the driveway I ran to my room and locked the door before sitting down at my piano. I closed my eyes and let my fingers play the familiar tune I knew so well. I don't know how long I sat there, but when I was finally satisfied with my song the sun was just coming up over the horizon and the sky was a pretty light pink with hints of yellow and purple.

I played the finished song one last time and put it inside a folder, then hid it under my bed by my guitar case. I decided to take a shower to pass the time. I wouldn't be able to see Louis for another three hours anyway.

I stripped down and stepped into the shower then began washing my curls with my strawberry shampoo. After that I washed my body and stepped out of the warm shower, a wave of ice cold air hitting me. I grabbed a towel from under the sink and wrapped it around my waist as I brushed my teeth. I dried off and walked back into my room completely naked. I really don't have a problem with being naked, but it bothers some people so I only do it when I'm alone.

I picked out a simple dark green shirt that complemented my eyes and black skinny jeans that made my legs look really small. I've always been insecure about my weight, but ever since I met Louis I haven't worried about it as much. I tugged a black beanie over my wet curls and put my necklaces back on. I checked the time and was disappointed.

I still had two hours left before I could go see him. I shrugged and bounded down the stairs loudly, not caring that it was six AM and that everyone was probably still asleep, everyone except Zayn that is. He has to get up super early so he has time to get ready for school. Believe it or not, it actually takes him a full hour and a half to get ready. Liam only takes like twenty minutes so he sleeps in. I don't know if they are going to school or not, considering the circumstances.

I pulled a box of cereal out of the cabinet and made myself a small bowl. I wasn't that hungry, I was just trying to pass the time. I ate slowly and tried not to think about Louis, but of course that didn't work.

I kept worrying that he'd wake up and I wouldn't be there to comfort him. I was scared he wasn't going to talk to me now. I worked so hard to get him to open up to me, and just when everything was going alright this had to happen. Why to Louis, I don't know. From what I know and from what I've heard he's the sweetest person there is. Darcy adores him, Niall speaks highly of him, Liam and Zayn think he's a cool guy, and I love him to death.