Chapter 17: Larry Stylinson

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart"

****

Louis's POV

On the way back to Harry's house we had to stop at my old foster home and pick up all of Darcy, Niall, and I's stuff. We didn’t have much, so it wasn't too hard, but that was mostly because Harry did all of the work. He climbed back in the car looking tired, so to cheer him up I pulled his face closer to mine and we shared a passionate kiss. I was trying to kiss him as much as I could before I had to leave in two days.

After half an hour we arrived back at Harry's house and he pushed my wheelchair inside. The doctors said that I wouldn't be able to use the crutches-because of my wrist-for about a week. Harry rolled me to the bottom of the steps and started laughing.

"Didn't think this one through did you?" I teased.

As soon as the words rolled off my tongue I was being lifted out of the wheel chair. I instantly put my arms around Harry's neck so that I wouldn't fall. I winced as he took a step, feeling the pain becoming less and less dull.

"You alright babe?" He looked down at me and smiled his cheeky smile.

My heart fluttered at the name and the pain seemed to slip away. Harry resumed walking up the stairs and laid me on the bed before laying on the other side of me. We laid in silence for a while, and I thought it was strange that he was so far away from me. It was only a few inches, but usually he's right next to me, so it felt like a lot.

"Are you going to cuddle with me or not?" I made it sound like I was joking, but I was dead serious.

"I would, but I don't want to risk hurting you." He turned over so that he was facing me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I'll be fine. Just come here." I raised my good arm and took his hand.

Somehow we managed to cuddle without having to drop our hands, or hurting myself. I leaned my head onto Harry's shoulder and breathed out a sigh. When I woke up at the hospital and Harry wasn't there I was so scared he would never talk to me after he found out what had happened to me. I still don't know why he stays with me. I really don't deserve it.

"Haz?"

"Hmm?" I glanced at the younger boy to see that he was half asleep.

"Never mind." I snuggled my head deeper into his shoulder and drifted off to sleep, completely forgetting what I was going to ask him.

****

Harry's POV (6 hours later)

I walked sleepily into the living room where Darcy, Liam, Niall, and Zayn were all staring at me. I guessed they had gotten home from school a few hours prior. Darcy jumped up and ran to me.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" She asked frantically, looking around.

"Come on, let's go see him." I took her small hand in my own and together we walked into my room, with the others trailing behind us nervously.

Louis was sitting up with his eyes closed, but they opened when I pushed the door open. Darcy ran and jumped onto the bed next to Louis, throwing her arms around him. He wrapped his tan arms around her and hugged her back softly.

I watched as he winced and then she crawled into his lap and started crying. She was clinging to his shirt, actually my shirt, desperately. He was rubbing her back with his un-hurt arm and whispering something to her. Anyone could clearly see how much Darcy loved Louis and how much Louis loved Darcy. It was actually quite sweet.