Chapter 20: I Need You

A/N Okay, so there will be a lot of time skips in these last few chapters, because after Louis’ birthday this story will end and I’ll be starting the second book, Trust.

My last chapter only got two votes and two comments :( The only reason I’m accepting that is because I didn’t think it was a really good chapter, but hopefully this one will get over five votes at least. It’s got some Larry fluff in it!

Listen to the song on the side. It doesn’t relate to the story, but it’s what I listened to while writing this chapter. I’ve had it on replay for like two days now. I think it’s a really good song about gay people. I don’t mean that in a bad way, that’s actually what the songs about, just listen to the words.

-Claire xx                                                            

****

(3 Days Later)

I was sitting on my bed, bored out of my mind waiting for Harry to get here. Just as I decided to take a nap to pass the time there was a knock at the door.

I jumped up from my bed and ran, knowing that the knock was from a certain curly haired lad. I swung open the door and jumped into Harry’s outstretched arms. The grin on his face was so large it looked like his face would split in half, but it didn’t even compare to the one on my face.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, while kissing him roughly. He hugged me tightly and slid his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let his tongue glide along my teeth and cheeks before wrestling with mine. I pulled away breathless and leant my forehead against his. I missed his kisses.

“I missed you so much.” I kissed him again, but softer.

“I missed you too.” Harry said, walking inside and kicking the door closed.

I leaned forward and kissed him again as he sat us down on the couch. I unwrapped my legs and straddled his lap. I pulled back once again and held up my wrists.