Chapter 18: Goodbye

WARNING: This chapter contains Larry smut...read at your own risk. This is my first attempt at smut and it might just be awful. If you are uncomfortable reading it just skip over it and read the end of the chapter.

A/N Okay a few IMPORTANT things here so please read!!

1. I don't know if I'm any good a smut, because this was my first attempt, but please let me know about that.

2. I know I said I wouldn't update until Chapter 17 got 5 votes and 5 comments, but it got 8 votes andtwo comments so I let the comments count for both.

3. If you're still reading this thank you! I just want to thank every one of my beautiful guppies for reading this story, it means so much to me!!

4. The song that Harry sings is "Save My Heart" By Jason Reeves. It says it was written by Harry though, so let's just pretend ;)

Now I won't bore you with any more notes, so on to this (amazing if I do say so myself) chapter. It's very emotional...you have been warned once again.

Enjoy! XxX

****

Louis's POV *2 Days Later*

I woke up with Harry's arms wrapped around my small frame. I could really get used to this. I turned over so that I was facing him and laid my head on his bare chest. While I slept in a t-shirt and pajama pants, Harry slept in nothing but a pair of boxers every night. I must admit that he looked good in them, not to sound like a pervert or anything, but he has a nice body.

Yesterday we had gone out for lunch at Nando's, then we went with Niall to the airport. I was sad to see him go, but happy that he would finally be safe and happy with his grandmother. We all promised to keep in touch, and then he was gone. I hadn't realized how fond I had grown of him until a single tear ran down my cheek. At that point Harry had wiped it away and kissed my cheek whispering sweet things into my ear.

I really don't deserve Harry, and I can't even begin to imagine why he would want to be with me, when I have absolutely nothing to offer.

"Why do you even like me?" I grumbled, knowing that he was asleep.

"I don't" He mumbled back.

I swear my heart stopped and I felt like fainting. I knew it. I knew that- My thoughts were interrupted by him moving so that he was hovering over me. I gulped and stared at him with wide eyes, trying not to cry. I'm such a sissy. All I do now is cry. What has this beautiful boy done to me?

"I don't like you Louis, I love you." A sigh of relief escaped my lips and I smacked his shoulder.

"Don't do that Haz, you scared me to death." I huffed.

"I'm sorry Boo." With that he leaned down and brushed his lips against mine teasingly.

I lifted my head to meet him halfway, but then he pulled back and rolled off of me. I lay there in shock for a minute, before I realized what was happening.

"You're such a tease." I scoffed and turned my back to his smirking face.

He draped and arm across my waist and my back met his chest. He rested his chin on my head and I heard him chuckle quietly.

"You know you love it." His voice was gravelly since he just woke up, and just that sent a heat to the pit of my stomach. Him being so close to me also did not help.

"I really don't." I sighed and turned around to face him again.

He kissed the tip of my nose, then moved to both of my cheeks, then finally he wrapped his lips around mine and kissed me gently. I licked at his bottom lip, but he smirked against my lips and rolled over me again. The kiss got a lot rougher and I was growing tired of his constant teasing. I was feeling very uncomfortable in my 'lower regions' but luckily he didn't seem to notice.